Gå til innhold

Masse strategi i vente (PC)

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

En morsom ting, Fredrik Westner, CEO i Paradox har ikke noe tro på at Victoria 2 kan lages og selges med profitt, så han har kommet med følgende uttalelse på forumet:

Hey all,

I really like that people are excited that Vic2 is in development. This feels like an interesting and exciting project for all of us, however it is no secret I voted for another project from the Paradox dev team.

Johan assured me our fans want this project, and so did you (forum people) in a poll on this forum.

So in brief; I think this project never will see profit (reason is simple Vic1 was a terrible launch). Johan thinks it will. Johan and his team have the responsibility to create a good game and of course we hope that you will buy it since this was the most voted-for title in our poll.

So, what do I bring to the table except for whining? I have promised the dev team (and checked with my family) that I am shaving my head if this project ever sees profit. AND post pictures of it here in the forum.

We will have a budget meeting in the coming two weeks to see how many units we need to sell to reach our break-even; and keep you posted. Progress reports will follow.

And yes, I am serious.

Cheers,

Fred

Lenke til kommentar
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...