Gå til innhold

Google+ tar eierskap i bildene dine

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Som skrevet i denne tråden: https://www.diskusjon.no/index.php?showtopic=1358220

Er noenlude det samme med Youtube også så vidt meg bekjent

For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to YouTube, you hereby grant YouTube a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and YouTube's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service.

Litt rar flaming av Google + dette synes jeg...

Lukter jeg en facebook fanboy ??

Og som andre i den andre tråden sier så er det nøyaktig det samme med Facebook, og andre tilsvarende tjenester som lagrer ting slik som Dropbox osv.

Hele artikkelen er rett og slett bare flaming av Google +

Lenke til kommentar

HMMM! Minner meg om noe Facebook gjorde da de startet opp. Flott at de følger i konkurrentes fotspor! Jadda.....

For at Google i det hele tatt skal kunne vise ditt bilde til andre (til eksempel meg) må du gi Google (eller andre) rettighetene.

Dette er ikke noe unikt for Google, Facebook eller noen andre.. Det er en selvfølge....

Lenke til kommentar

HMMM! Minner meg om noe Facebook gjorde da de startet opp. Flott at de følger i konkurrentes fotspor! Jadda.....

For at Google i det hele tatt skal kunne vise ditt bilde til andre (til eksempel meg) må du gi Google (eller andre) rettighetene.

Dette er ikke noe unikt for Google, Facebook eller noen andre.. Det er en selvfølge....

Njaaaaaaaaa...?

Det er vel greit for Google osv å spørre om å vise åndsverket via nettsidene, men ikke ta fullstendig over retten til åndsverket? Etter min mening er det stor forskjell på de der to.

Og det virker som Google osv her vil ta fullstendig over rettighetene?

Endret av AnaXyd
Lenke til kommentar

Njaaaaaaaaa...?

Det er vel greit for Google osv å spørre om å vise åndsverket via nettsidene, men ikke ta fullstendig over retten til åndsverket? Etter min mening er det stor forskjell på de der to.

Og det virker som Google osv her vil ta fullstendig over rettighetene?

Jassåå ??

11.1 You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling Google to display, distribute and promote the Services and may be revoked for certain Services as defined in the Additional Terms of those Services.

La oss nå se på Facebook da.... som en sammenligning....

2 Sharing Your Content and Information

You own all of the content and information you post on Facebook, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition:

1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos ("IP content"), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Facebook ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.

2. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).

3. When you use an application, your content and information is shared with the application. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information. (To learn more about Platform, read our Privacy Policy and Platform Page.)

4. When you publish content or information using the "everyone" setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Facebook, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).

Facebook sier med andre ord i motsetning til Google at dersom du laster opp et bilde så eier Facebook ALLE RETTIGHETENE, frem til du selv sletter bildet da...

Artikkelen er med andre ord kjøpt og betalt av facebook...

Sørgelig,,,,

Lenke til kommentar

Utrolig skuff av forfatteren Arsæll Benediktsson som tydligvis representerer Hardware.no. Denne holder tabloid-lavmål av hva som forventes til journalistikk. (i tillegg har personen solgt artikkelen sin på forsiden til Nettavisen.no for å nå falsk informasjon til enda flere)

Personen uthever en setning, men rett etter den setningen kommer faktisk forklaringen til hele grunnen til hvorfor de må ha en viss rettighet (i bold og grønt), som personen enten unnlater med vilje, eller rett og slett ikke har gjort god nok research for å se:

11.1 You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling Google to display, distribute and promote the Services and may be revoked for certain Services as defined in the Additional Terms of those Services.

Kort sagt: Google må få lov av deg til å kunne lagre og vise innholdet ditt til andre... det hadde vært vanskelig å drevet en nettside uten å få lov til dette!

Endret av Don Juan
Lenke til kommentar
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...