Gå til innhold

Får ikke sett film!?

Pipboy

Anbefalte innlegg

Tenkte jeg skulle kose meg med en film....men så oppdaget jeg at jeg manglet riktig Codec....så jeg lastet ned det jeg fant og endelig funket..,men så oppdaget jeg at bildet var oppned i både WMP og WinDVD, men i Divxplayer var bildet riktig vei men lyden manglet....

Noen tips hva jeg skal gjøre?................

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Slett alle codec du har inne, innstaller Nimo Codec Pack, men pass på å velge å ikke innstallere ffdshow directshow under directshow filters. Etterpå innstallerer du ffdshow-20030103.

Det var det jeg gjorde, og jeg har ikke møtt på noen filmer som ikke vil vises eller ikke har lyd enda.

ffdshow:

http://dvd.box.sk/newsarchN.php3?id=7245

nimo:

http://nimo.titanesk.com/modules/news/

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet-QqZexW9o

:start

This is how I got all my holiday movies ( ) to work so far, I don't promise you that it'will work for you too.

a: Clean your system

2 ways to do this

Completely from scratch

code:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

format c:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and then make a clean new system install, always recommended with Micro$oft OSs

b: Just uninstall the codecs

Control Panel -> System -> Hardware -> Device Manager -> Sound, video and game controllers -> Video Codecs (Audio Codecs) -> Remove them manually (not the .dll and .acm ones)

Installation of Nimo Codec Pack

Neither do a basic installation nor a full installation, both is bullshit!

Select the following codecs / filters which are needed (IMHO)!

a:

Video Codecs

Select all (except XviD, it's an old NiC's compilation and has probs with some (newer) movies, God of Cookery was the one I noticed that, we'll install a newer built further down)

b:

Frame Servers

None (if you convert a lot of AVIs to (S)VCDs you may want to install one to make things easier, but you can alos add them later manually)

c:

Audio Codecs

Select DivX, Frauenhofer, OGG, Windows Media

d:

Direct Show Filters

Select VobSub, DivX Antifreeze, AC3 Audio Decoder and Morgan Multimedia Stream Switcher

e:

Misc Stuff

Select whatever you think you need (DivFix is a very handy tool when you got a DivX with a broken index table)

Other Stuff not included in the Nimo Codec Pack or a newer version of the codec / filter is available!

a:

Nic's newest built of XviD

Get the latest binary (atm: XviD-04102002-1.exe) and install it!

b:

OGG DirectShow Filter

Just Download and install it!

c:

Elecard MPEG2 decoder

This is optional and only needed if you want to play SVCDs (MPEG2 encoded files) with any player other than a software DVD player like PowerDVD or WinDVD!

Download, extract to a folder where they have to stay, open the register.bat with notepad and edit so it only contains this:

code:

regsvr32 /s mpgdec.ax

regsvr32 /s mpeg2dmx.ax

Then run the register.bat

If you now want to play a SVCD / MPEG2 file with any player, you'll have a little logo in a corner of the screen, but I didn't notice it until someone told me about that!

d:

If you can't playback the DivX 5.0x files, get the newest version of DivX from www.divx.com and install it, if you can tell me what is causing DivX 5.0x files not to play back probably even though we just installed the right codecs with Nimo Codec Pack, pls mail me!

e:

Install a good Media Player

IMHO WMP 7 and later (it's from Micro$oft, do I have to say anythign else? An exception is the old 6.4, works good and stable but not as comfortable as the following ones) suck as DivX Playe does (since it can't handle AC3 sound).I can recommend:

1. Zoomplayer

A good Media / DVD Player, can load text subs directly without VobSub, skinnable, fast forward support for all Media files (as long as your CPU can keep up), extensive play list support, ......

Currently may favorite player

2. RadLight Standard Edition

Don't get the Special Edition (RadLight SE) since this one has to be installed with SpyWare, the Standard Edition also comes with SpyWare but you can choose not to install it during installation of the player.

Similiar to the one above, also has a built in de-dynamic / pre-amplify filter (though I don't know how to get it to work ), my former favorite player

3. BSPlayer

Again similiar to the other ones, but (for me) not so stable as the other ones, but used by some ppl from the forum.

:end

Takk til The Doc

Jeg fulgte bare rådene fra "2(a,b,c,d,e) og 3(a,B)"

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...