Gå til innhold

HD-DVD player update coming today

Anbefalte innlegg

http://www.xboxic.com/news/2903#content

Klikk for å se/fjerne innholdet nedenfor
Movie watchers rejoice, current problems with the 360’s HD-DVD player are being updated today, and will hopefully fix any problems you may currently have, such as sound not being quite right. Hit the jump to find out if your problem is fixed.

Update: It seems the update is already Live. What it does has been updated thanks to Major Nelson.

As a quick warning, the fixes are mostly tech stuff, so if you don’t have the first clue about sound lingo, you really don’t stand a chance! The fixes are:

Added option for user to select from the following audio output formats via TOSLINK or HDMI:

o Digital Stereo (2 channel PCM)

o Dolby Digital 5.1

o DTS 5.1

o WMA Pro

Added “Dynamic Range Control” toggle for digital audio output

Improved HD DVD networking support

Improved HD DVD title compatibility

Improved performance with MPEG-4 AVC / H.264

1080p via HDMI is supported on the Xbox 360 Elite with HDCP compliant displays

Improved parental controls

The news came from the AVS Forums, when insider Amirm posted the following:

It is my pleasure to let you all know that the HD DVD udpate for Xbox 360 is slated for release on 5/15 (i.e. tomorrow!). So when you wake up in the morning, you should be able to upgrade your software. And me free from telling you when are going to get it . Hope you all download it and provide feedback on what you think!

And sorry I did not give more of a notice. I was out on the cruise and only now got around to getting the specific time/date for it.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...