Gå til innhold

Klovner i Kamp rekruterer. (WoW)

Anbefalte innlegg

Scandinavian guild Klovner i Kamp recruiting

"Klovner i Kamp" is a small/medium sized norwegian based alliance guild on Doomhammer, with a total of ~50 members, and we are now looking for new, good people to join this family of fools :)

We're made up of mostly casual gamers, though a few of our members tend to go a bit beyond that term. Still, I'm not sure any of us could be termed hardcore.

In terms of levels, we range from 20's, not counting alt characters, with the majority from 40 to 60. At the moment we got 21 players at level 60.

The main purpose of the guild is to have fun together playing WoW, and to help eachother out when possible. We also aim to raid high level and end game instances as often as possible, a goal which is definitely somewhat difficult to attain with a limited amount of members. This is also one of the reasons why we want you to come join the fun :)

Requirements (short version):

- 15 years of age, or older

- Playing an alliance main character on Doomhammer

- Able to adher to the guild-rules --> http://wow.snehytta.com/viewtopic.php?t=95

- Able to understand, and make yourself understood, in a norwegian guild chat.

- Being of an easygoing, decent personality, able to cope with a bit of good natured banter and p*ss-taking :)

For more details regarding guild rules, go here: http://wow.snehytta.com/viewtopic.php?t=95

Should you have any questions regarding our guild and its workings, feel free to contact any of the following in-game:

- Severe

- Belzebul

- Zakanax/Mysin

- Pils

- Bengoshi

- Drack

- Osiria/Mittix

Endret av -=Toasted=-
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...