Gå til innhold

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi,

I have overclocked PIV 3,2 GHz @ 3,9 GHz and use speedfan to monitor tempreture. It shows however quite low tempreture to what I would expect. It hoovers around 30 C when not working and reaches 65C during encoding. I was fine with encoding tempreture, but tempreture was suspicious once PC was standing still. One day decided to check tempreture readings in BIOS (my mobo is Asus P5DA2-E) . PC was just started and it already show 60C.... That made my feet cold. Looks like Speedfan might underrate tempreture readings. How can I then be sure I will not burn my CPU??

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
you are taking a long shot here. There is a big gap between being scared and just lacking some understanting. Who wants to clock down when you can clock up m8. All I need to understand is how to correctly monitor tempreture of CPU.

ok i use speed fan mbm5 and bios but i dossent trust any of them

Lenke til kommentar

This is something new... Where should I check tempreture with digital termometer? CPU is well covered with CPU Fan. No way to get even close to it.

Stian_t. There are many applications that show tempreture: everest, mbm5 others. Questions is if they give reliable answer. As aspyr noticed, software tempreture readings could be far away from reality, although I do not understand why...

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...