Gå til innhold
Trenger du hjelp med PCen? Still spørsmål her! ×

Nullstilt grafikkakselerator ?

Anbefalte innlegg

Når jeg prøver å spille spill, kræsjer maskinen etter en stund, og jeg får denne feilmeldingen i Windows:

"VPU Recover har nullstilt grafikkakseleratoren som ikke lenger svarte på kommandoer fra grafikkdriverene"

Andre ganger restarter maskinen av seg selv når jeg prøver å spille. Har ett Sapphire Radeon 9200 SE og Catalyst 5.5 installert.

Noen som vet hva som kan være galt? Kan det være feil innstillinger i BIOS?

Andre specs:

Sempron 2600+

MSI KT4V

512 MB DDR

Thermaltake 480W

Win XP

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

vet ikke om dette er til hjelp, men..

After several tests and crashes i have made the following conclusion.

The problems above have to do with the cooperation of the official ATI drivers with the Sapphire hardware in combination with the MSI K8N Neo4 NForce4 hardware settings and drivers of course.

Why i'm saying that?

Because probably the problem is known to the Sapphire driver team and they have managed with their Driver package v5.3 when the VPU crashes to restore the Video to a mode with accelarations disabled without having to restart the system while staying at the same Video mode and refresh rate.

I must remind you that my problem has only to do with the Desktop 2D mode. If i manage to enter a 3d game, the system has crashed only once which is very natural.

So probably i'm excepting the Sapphire Driver package v5.4 to solve these issues since the latest v5.5 Official ATI catalyst drivers can't solve.

Of course Sapphire's opinion on this matter would be very helpfull.

alternativt denne ?

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...