Gå til innhold

Guild Wars - oversikt over antall quest

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Vet ikke helt hvor mange quests det er totalt, men denne siden har info om en del av questene.

guild wars quests

Og fra et intervju med Arenanet.

Xequted: What is the total number of available quests throughout the game?

ArenaNet: There are hundreds of quests in Guild Wars. But just as it is content that is more important that geography, it is quest content that is more significant than raw numbers. The truth is, the design team keeps coming up with great ideas, and adding in "just one more quest." So it's difficult to nail a number down to anything more specific than an answer that gives "in the hundreds" as a range, with more coming every day, and after we launch, too. Do keep in mind that the quests in Guild Wars are not of the usual "Bring me an apple" and "Fetch me a glass of water" types of quests. There may be some "take this to Whosit"

questing, but if so, the quest will involve something more meaningful than merely porting things from Point A to Point B, or what we call FedEx quests. Quests are optional, but the completion of quests can literally change the world in which you play, a factor that is determined by our dynamic quest system.

ArenaNet: It would take well over 100 hours to see every location in Guild Wars. And that's just the cooperative missions and the explorable regions. Add to that the wide variety of PvP options: The arena, the multi-level tournament, and the guild versus guild opportunities. Then, don't forget to consider that we'll be streaming in content - new missions, quests, and PvP opportunities -- with our free updates
Lenke til kommentar

En ting jeg har merket meg er at det virker som om det er flest quests i ascarlon. Nå har jeg ikke kommet så veldig langt forbi Yaks Bend enda, men antall quests fra NPC'er har vært betydelig mindre i disse områdene enn i de første. Vel å merke er en del av de jeg har funnet en god del mer omfattende da, men likevel.

Skal bli artig å komme videre..

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...