Gå til innhold
Trenger du hjelp med PCen? Still spørsmål her! ×

RAM problem eller..?

Anbefalte innlegg

Henviser til en annen post på et annet forum :

"Ok a few days ago i got the following set of memory:

Corsair valueselect VS1GBKIT400...

I'm using the following system:

MSI k8n neo4 platinum with a amd 64 3500+ winchester core and a xfx 6600GT pci-express videocard.

Now last week i got a new game too, World of warcraft, everything was okido untill it started crashing. It gave all kinds of memory errors (http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thr...1&tmp=1#post458)

I didn't exactly know if it was hardware related or not, so I yesterday decided to give my pc a full format and install windows all over again.

Well coming to the windows install, i kept getting windows cant copy <file> to the harddrive. I thought it might have been a broken cd, broken cd drive, broken harddisk.. I tried every solution, 4 types of windows xp cds/dvds, different IDE cable, different cd drive, different harddisk, you name it.

I finally got it to work tho, next thing i wanted to do is install my favorite game, it kept crashing during the install EVERY time.. I even made ISO's from the cd's with a second pc and tried to install it with those.. same thing happend, it freezes during the install at the same point...

I then got recommended to run Prime95, I ran the torture test and after 30 seconds I immediatly got an error saying: HARDWARE FAILURE.

That kind of concluded that it had to be something with the memory, since they said it was either the CPU that got too hot or the DIMM modules not being set up properly...

I have no idea how to set them up properly and I hope that you can give me the answer.

I'm currently running memtest86+ 1.11 and ill keep this post updated with the results tomorrow afternoon if i dont see any replies by then.

FlashFreaK

"

Dette er et problem som en kompis av meg fra belgia har. Noen av dere som har noen tips på hva som kan være galt?

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...