Gå til innhold

Metro 2033 Redux vil ikke fungere!

Anbefalte innlegg

Kjøpte meg nettopp Metro Redux (2033 og Last Light) på tilbud på steam, men når jeg prøver å starte opp 2033 så kommer det ingenting, ikke engang en feilmelding. Har sett litt rundt på nettet og ser at det er flere som har opplevd det samme, men jeg finner ikke noe løsning på problemet!  :hm:

Lurte på om noen av dere har opplevd det samme? Har GTX 770 grafikkort.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Det at det ikke skjer noe når du trykker kan skyldes at programmet kjører i bakgrunnen allerede. 

Trykk CTRL+SHIFT+ESC for å åpne oppgavebehandling. Sjekk om programmet kjører der (under prosesser) og avslutt det. Prøv å starte spillet igjen.

Hvis ingenting skjer igjen, slett spillet og installer det på nytt. Pass på at spillet er 100% installert før du starter det.

Lenke til kommentar

Fant dette på steamcommunity. 

Does not start. No errors or crashes.

Same with LL Redux. Click to launch, loading cursor appears for a few seconds then disappears.

No errors or crashes of any sort. All files validated with no errors.

Metro 2033 was re-downloaded with no success. Both benchmarks load up but freeze immediately upon starting the test. Very disappointed. Out of my 260+ library, this and LL Redux are the only games I have ever come across that refuses to start. 

Hope a fix is found and issued as soon as possible. Was going to play D3 tonight due to this problem but even that is out of the question right now. 

EDIT: A potenial fix has been found. This actually worked for me. Worth a try for anyone else in this thread.

I found the fix! It has to do with a messed up registry setting.

My suspicion came from the fact that I can also no longer run "intl.cpl" to view the international settings.

I ran this fix it tool from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2958845

It fixed my intl.cpl and Metro 2033 Redux now works!

Devs, you can look at that fix and find the broken registry setting and implement a work around on your end.

Just to double check, I deleted the key it creates and the game stopped working again.

Hope this helps others!

N

Lenke til kommentar

Fant dette på steamcommunity. 

Does not start. No errors or crashes.

Same with LL Redux. Click to launch, loading cursor appears for a few seconds then disappears.

No errors or crashes of any sort. All files validated with no errors.

Metro 2033 was re-downloaded with no success. Both benchmarks load up but freeze immediately upon starting the test. Very disappointed. Out of my 260+ library, this and LL Redux are the only games I have ever come across that refuses to start. 

Hope a fix is found and issued as soon as possible. Was going to play D3 tonight due to this problem but even that is out of the question right now. 

EDIT: A potenial fix has been found. This actually worked for me. Worth a try for anyone else in this thread.

I found the fix! It has to do with a messed up registry setting.

My suspicion came from the fact that I can also no longer run "intl.cpl" to view the international settings.

I ran this fix it tool from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2958845

It fixed my intl.cpl and Metro 2033 Redux now works!

Devs, you can look at that fix and find the broken registry setting and implement a work around on your end.

Just to double check, I deleted the key it creates and the game stopped working again.

Hope this helps others!

N

Har prøvd dette, vil fortsatt ikke fungere :(

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...