Gå til innhold

Sondre/Epic Score - Future Game Designer?

Anbefalte innlegg

Tilgi meg for at jeg skriver i Engelsk, men det er fordi at alle skal kunne forstå meg.

I started playing videogames at the age of 16. My first game experience was FEAR for the pc. At the age of 17 i found an interest in Role-Playing videogames with Oblivion, Neverwinter Nights 2 and Mass Effect being my first rpgs. Today i have (unfortunately) becomed an Role-Playing fanatic that always expect other genres such as Shooters to include choices-and-consequences as in rpgs (yeeah logic). My favorite games and inspirational sources are Mass Effect 3, Alpha Protocol, the horror game Condemned and the stealth game Velvet Assassin. I hate repetetive and cliche games and love epics and powerfull games.

I want to become a videogame designer. At my sparetime i write design documents, sketches, 2d design and storyboards for games i want to make if i get hired. Due to the lack of ability to program, the closest thing to coding i get is to make mods for Neverwinter Nights 2, alltough none has been released yet. I woud say my strongest skills is to make stories i think of as unique, anti cliche, unusual and maybe even revolutionary. I work hard to make my ideas like that since im not hystericaly into bringing something new into the gameplay area. This doesnt mean i care less, i love designing gameplay. My characters i woud also say is strong, unsexified (if female), respectable, very human, memorable and maybe even revolutionary there too. The atmosphere and feelings in my work is something i focus very much on but i cant describe this good enough in the form of text. One of my dearest projects i hope to show the world is called "Worlds At Once" and is an Epic Sci-Fi RPG game about true heroism, cooperation, inner strenght and being humble. If you want to hear more, tell me, but im afraid someone might steal my idea.

I cant attend to academic courses in game development due to some requirmenets, so i have to learn it myself. However you do it, its gonna be extremely hard (and maybe impossible) to break into the industry. Especially today, with so many money suckers and asshooles around.

tumblr_m1vzoqN1P71r9lyha.jpg

The Paragon version of the unsexified female Shepard from Mass Effect, was remembered for her inner strength and heroic soul. Ingrid Zuur Platten of my Worlds At Once was heavily influenced by her. Thank you Shepard, thank you Bioware

Endret av Epic Score
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...