Gå til innhold

Flight Simulator X Error hjelp?

Anbefalte innlegg

Hei!

I over 3 måneder har jeg hatt problemer med FSX.

Når jeg f.eks skal ut og fly 2-3 timer så stopper FSX å funke.

Det har skjedd alle gangene jeg drar ut på langdistanse tur, og det er en smule irriterende. Det hender også at programmet slutter å svare når jeg høyre klikker med musa. Alt annet fungerer helt perfekt.

Har du hatt det samme problemet? Hva gjorde du for å løse det?

Takk på forhånd! :)

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Et kjappt google søk:

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?248753-for-all-those-with-FSX-quot-freezes-quot

Here's a forum thread which very well may allow many of you to finally use FSX. This is for those who have had FSX stop running, "FSX not responding" errors, etc.

I have had A LOT of MAJOR problems getting FSX to run.

Freezing ("FSX not responding") has been my main problem.

After trying almost everything and being "at my wits end", Don (fxsttcb) suggested a website which finally solved my problem.

The website is http://www.venetubo.com/fsx.html (Jesus Altuve's Auto Tweaker).

Basically, this website looks at your fsx.cfg file and changes it according to what hardware you have.

It is free (they ask people to donate if they are happy with the results, but it is not required).

Of course, make a copy of your fsx.cfg file before doing the tweak. (These files are about 6 KB in size, so a person can have plenty of copies of them without making a dent in the hard drive space.)

And after getting the new fsx.cfg, make a couple of copies of that too.

Of course, one should not do any of this unless you know which folder the fsx.cfg is in and unless you know how to make folders away from your main program's files, for the copies of fsx.cfg. (Most people doing FSX do know this, but I must caution anyone who is a new to these subjects.)

NOTE: Only rebuilding your fsx.cfg file by deleting it from the default folder and having the FSX DVD rebuild (repair) it DOES NOT succeed for many people. I tried that many times.

Again, I tried everything I could think of (and I was becoming quite the expert on FSX errors) without success.

I was on the verge of just making do, "without FSX". (I have FS2004 (FS9) installed, so I was going to make do with that version.)

I would fly an aircraft for just a few minutes and the program would freeze.

The mystery is solved.........

For those who have these program errors, it is probably because of fsx.cfg file that is wrong for your individual computer.

Du kan jo prøve noe av det.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...