Gå til innhold

CDON No Customer Service vs Dustinhome Customer Service

Anbefalte innlegg

So what is bad customer service? How do companies like CDON still exist when their customer service is absolutely apauling. Firstly to make this interesting I actually ordered a laptop recently from both CDON and Dustinhome.

Now firstly, with Dustinhome you can actually call them and change an order, with CDON you will have to e-mail them and hope for the best. In my case I e-mailed them 5 times in 3 hours after placing the order to please not send out the laptop as I ordered the Asus U32 instead of the X32. Unfortunately, CDON only responds to emails after 24hours...so guys dont make mistakes they don't mess arround and will send that order the next day...so beware the elves in this factory don't work like santa's elves in the North Pole...and can't change your christmas wish list....

Secondly, they are unable to stop an order, even if they do not send the whole order out on the same day, dont expect them to stop it...not even Thor and all the avengers can stop this...it is simply impossible

Thirdly, when they respond, they will try and make you believe this was your fault, which most probably it was (you can blame that beers you had the night before for that one) and then instruct you to NOT collect the package from the post office, nooooo just ask the nice person at the counter to send it back....see easy.

Now this is where things get tricky you see, CDON will be telling you this can take up to two weeks. Don't get too happy, when they say two weeks, they actually mean "In two weeks we will follow this up". Now you might say to yourself.....self atleast they following it up.....well self.....are you sure! Cause as soon as you start bombarding them with e-mails and follow ups you quickly realize that no.1 if they don't know....you wil get one of the following responses. 1) We have received your inquiry and will get back to you as soon as possible...

and no 2) Now this is my favourite......"If you have not heard from us by the end of the week, contact us again" Really....you going to reply to me on Friday when I contact you....dont lie, I used that line on alot of girls when I was younger, your not gonna contact me back on a Friday.

Now, on Monday you might get hopefull....and with good reason you've been waiting allmost a month now...for a package you never received, or signed for....that according to CDON is your responsibility...remember....cause you placed that order....Sooo now they will play this game called find the laptop....cause supposedly on its why from the Post Office threee weeks ago....something bad happened and the sleigh (not Santa's) actually colided with a cloud and your laptop fell somewhere in Never Never land.....nooo don't worry. They will eventually find it....but uhm....we are not sure when...so hold on and get that keyboard working.

Ok so I have been busy with CDON now for allmost a month trying to get them to pay me back for something I never received. Now by comparison, I ordered a laptop a week after the CDON incident, I received it in 3days perfect working condition also from Sweden. Now unfortunately Lenovo made a mistake on the specs and Dustinhome informed me to just return it to them, no charge offcourse. The whole thing with Dustinhome was completed in a week. Now compare that to CDON? Is it really worth saving maybe Kr50 to do business with CDON? I dont think so....just my own personal experience. By the way I am still waiting for todays excuse from CDON....hopefully I got one before 16h00 today....that would make me sooo happy.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest medlem-82119

I think CDON is probably more into selling books and CD/DVD`s than selling computers. So I guess that they don`t have a proper return and/or customer service compared to companies that deals with computers, TVs and such items. You might save a few bucks, but have to expect to wait for replies and probably have to struggle more to get a descent answear. Also, I expect language barriers to be a problem. If they put schoolkids to handle their customer service, they might not be capable of reply on english. And again, a pissed off customer always ends up at the bottom of the reply list.

The only thing you can do is to keep on with DH and flip the dirty one to CDON.

Lenke til kommentar

I ordered a headset from CDON, but I was not pleased with it. So i wanted to use "angrerett", and sent them an inquiry one evening. The next day I had a reply with instructions how to do it. I sent the headset back a few days later, and exactly two weeks later I had the money back on my account.

Completely painless.

There will always be dissatisfied customers with any shop. Everyone can screw up from time to time, and that is probably what happened to CDON in this case. And if they have expedited, let's say, 2000 orders that day, don't expect them to go looking for your laptop in that big pile of boxes because you ordered the wrong item. You really can't expect them to do that.

And if the laptop is lost somewhere on the way from you to CDON, it could also be the post office's fault. But I agree that it shouldn't be your problem. As long as you have the receipt from the post office that you have sent it back to them, they should pay you back within a couple of weeks.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...