Gå til innhold

Anbefalte innlegg

Update 15

Sorry for not updating on a while. I got a lot off stuff to do at the moment, and for the last 2-3 monts I have been working and not near this computer, and now the school has started. But, I will complete it anyways.

I got some good and bad news. The good news is that I have ordered a sleeving toolkit, so it makes my sleeving easier. I am also going to order some extensions cables, or some new ones instead of sleeving the whole power supply. It makes it cheaper for me, and since I am a student, I do not have a lot of money :p

I also needs to order some new LEDs, since I was unlucky and burned most of them when I was testing my digital potentionsmeter. But my arduino code is done, but I got a problem that some LEDs does not light up on the exits on my shift registers. An unknow error.. But I will solve that too. :)

The bad news... My fancontroller went up in smoke, so I have to get a new one fast. My intake and exhaust fans are standing still at the moment, and my harddrives got a fan that is connected to the motherboard and is outside the case. And I might need a respray of the case. Lot of scratches from The Gathering, and also from some shipping, since an LCD monitor was stupid placed upside down beside the computer.

So, I hope you guys understand this, and I am sorry. I will get an update out before the end of this month. Maybe it will be some arduino stuff, or some sleeving. Who knows? Stay tuned

Thanks to all sponsors!

sponsorsphenoptixaquatu.png

Endret av The Crusher
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...