Gå til innhold

[TES4: Oblivion] [WIPz] The Crimson Shadow, en faction-mod.

Anbefalte innlegg

The Crimson Shadow

Help Needed:

Scripters,

Interior- and Exterior-designers, [Not a priority!]

Modellers and Texturers. [Not a priority!]

I already got one scripter on my team, but we need more.

Current Story

As you wake up, you notice an strange letter lying in your pocket. You open the letter and it tells you to go outside the city-gates of Chorrol by midnight. There, you meet a cloaked man which says silently, "Follow me, initiate." As you walk on the main road out of Chorrol you keep your hand close to the hilt of your sword, but asks the stranger no questions. He doesn't wield any weapon so it doesn't hurt to see what he's up to. When you've walked for a little while, you see a little road which leaves the main-road and leads into the woods. As the suspicion grows whithin you you ask the man with a raised voice; "Who are you, cloaked man? What is this? Was the letter from you?!". The shadowy man looks upon you though you can't see his face properly since the hood darkens his face. "Patience will pay you greatly...". The man turns around and starts walking again. You stop for a moment but then you start walking again.

Now you've gotten to a cave. The man pulls out a key and opens the door, walks inside and tells you to go this way until you get to the gate. You wonder about what gate he's talking about, but you keep going. You are a experienced warrior so you can defeat any Bandit which may test his luck on you. When you've gotten to the end of the cave, a metal gate appears. You open the gate and walk inside. Now you've entered a ruin. Another cloaked man stands at the entrance of the ruin and welcomes you with a dark but welcoming voice. "Welcome, Inititate...". You're starting to wonder what you've walked into. A man meets you as you have gotten further into what seems like an underground fort. He welcomes you and says. "Welcome, Intitiate. You may wonder what is going on, and I can only answer that with one answer. You've been chosen." You're about to open your mouth when he disrupts you and says; "You must have many questions. But before you begin let me just tell you this. You now stand in the Headquarters of The Crimson Shadow. What is The Crimson Shadow you ask? Well, that can only our great leader answer you. But I can tell you this; we are ones who keeps Cyrodiil safer. We are the protectors of the innocent. We are the unknown guardians of Cyrodiil.

Explanation

And this is how the story starts.

This is a project started by me, (Armagedd0n) and I got a lot of support when it comes to the story.

I also have a scripter along my side, but we need another scripter (or more) to help us out on this one!

I have a vision of this guild to be a secret, underground good-guy guild. The Crimson Shadow is the ones that comes to the rescue when no one else can.

I want to at least help create a varied, rich guild-experience, which we didn't fully get from Vanilla-Oblivion. I want the story and quests to be more varied, and I want things the player can do after he has risen to the greatest rank.

I'm a interior/exterior-designer, but that is what keeps me from making this mod alone.

I've started on the mod, yes. I have made about 50% of the headquarters of the Guild and some minor interiors meant for quest-use.

My idea of this mod is to get to rise in rank, until you become Guild Master, but still have tasks and jobs to do when you've fully ranked.

I'm willing to work really hard for this, but still, only within interiors and exteriors.

I've got some help with modellers, texturers and storywriters, but what I really need is questmakers.

As you may have noticed, my vocabulary isn't great but at least I tried to tell you about my idea.

This is not a request of help. I'm just putting my idea out here, and hoping for the best. Because I really want to accomplish this.

If this thread shows interest with you guys, I will definetively work much harder and maybe even post progress and videos of my work.

So, if you want to come with questions, ideas, support, help or maybe even join my "team", please send me an PM or reply below. Thank you for reading this.

Screenshots

The pics are pretty old and the progress of the mod have been made since the screens was taken.

I also forgot to take pics of the Main Hall...

oblivion20100927150119.png

oblivion20100927150138.png

oblivion20100927150147.png

oblivion20100927150203.png

oblivion20100927150301.png

oblivion20100927150337.png

oblivion20100927150434.png

oblivion20100927150640.png

oblivion20100927150816.png

Armagedd0n

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...