Gå til innhold
Trenger du tips og råd? Still spørsmål anonymt her ×

god runk? hjelp!

Gjest Malley

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest Gjest
Du tenker ikke på å suge deg selv ? Og kalle det homo er i det minste laget. Du kan sikkert ta ut noen av beina i ryggen så suge deg selv..... :roll:

Så kåt er jeg ikke at jeg tar ut ribbein da holder jeg meg til hånda og damer......

Lenke til kommentar

The flamer tamer

A masturbation technique created in ancient times by ninjas. A determined ninja warrior would summon a massive boner, while dousing it in gasoline. The ninja then sets his erection on fire and masturbates until his enormous load of ninja semem has put the flames to an end. Hense the name "Flamer Tamer". (Warning: Do not attempt without parental supervision)

Head-over-head

Consists of lying on your back and leaning one's butt against the wall in such a way that your hips are above your head, once in this position the masturbator begins to stroke himself, and when an orgasm was achieved, semen would discharge all over one's face.

Rosey palm

The Rosey Palm is a masturbation technique, where a male lubricates the palm of his hand, and gently slides the underside of his exposed penis-head back and forth over it, until he ejaculates. Will generally cause a very powerful orgasm.

Punching the lasagna

A male masturbation technique: Masturbating with a block of cheese until the penis bleeds.

Bat jacking

A masturbation technique where a male masturbator rolls back onto his shoulders, with his body in the air over his face for the purposes of either giving himself a cum facial or eating his own load. Since the masturbator is essentially upside down, he takes on the appearance of a sleeping bat.

Walk-off

A complicated method of masturbation-Lay in a bath tub, with only the head of your penis emerging from the water. Then proceed to pull the wings off of a fly and set him on the head. The fly will walk around with nowhere to go and the tickling sensation will eventually get you off, hence the term "walk off".

Intruder

Variation on The Stranger, a masturbation technique wherein one sits on or raises one's hand until it becomes numb from the lack of circulation, then proceeds to masturbate with the numb hand, giving the sensation of another person. Legitimated by a Dave Chappelle reference. With The Intruder, however, one stands in front of a mirror wearing a ski mask. This gives the impression that someone has broken into one's home and started jacking one off with a stone cold gaze. Getting caught up in the moment, one could ask, "How did you get in here?" Or plead, "Stop doing that."

Jersey stranger

Masturbating in the shower by wrapping your arm out and around the shower curtain, making it appear as though a stranger's hand is jerking you off while you're in the shower.

Reverse stranger

A masturbation technique used only by the savviest of males. Simply place your weak hand on a chair and sit on it for 5 minutes (righties use left, lefties use right)then proceed with your business. To complete the Reverse Stranger flip your hand palm side down with your thumb and pointer facing your body.

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Gjest

Det beste hadde vært og få noen til og runke for seg, eller få en følelse av at noen runker deg uten at hånda er i bevegelse. da får du jo helt klart et "kåtere følelse" vis du har hånda i ro, men koser deg likevell

Lenke til kommentar

Fokuser mindre på skaftet, det er ikke mye følelse du får utav det. Fokuser heller på hodet og prenulum. Så når du runker, klem litt i det bevegelsen går ut fra skaftet og treffer hodet

En annen måte er å lage en sirkel med tommel og pekefinger, plassere tuppen av pekefingeren på prenulum og tommelen rundt hodet for så å runke og klemme hardt rundt hodet

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...