Gå til innhold
Trenger du hjelp med internett og nettverk? Still spørsmål her ×

D-Link DNS-323 looses connection

Anbefalte innlegg

I have D-Link DNS-323, that has two HDD's. I have been using it for a year without any problems. I didn't use that as a RAID, just simple setup with two Drive letters mapped to two HDD's.

About two weeks ago it started acting weired. I noticed that sometimes connection to my drives is lost. I noticed that while copying larger amount of data. Suddenly it said something like "Network Drive no longer exists". File explorer does not show file tree for that particular map drive. If I close File Explorer and reopen again, it is available again. I try to copy larger file again, it works for 3-4 minutes and drops again. I have restarted PC, same issue. I have restarted NAS, same issue. I have even upgraded firmware to the latest 1.05 version, same issue. I thought HDD might be faulty, so I started copying into second HDD inside of NAS, same issue.

So it does not look like HDD can be blaimed. What was even more puzzling, it was that at the same time I was streaming audio from HDD2 and that didn't stop, while file transfer stopped and File Explorer lost connection to the drive.

Any ideas? And please answer in Norwegian if that is easier.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...