Gå til innhold

Can I change how Garmin Que looks and add small paths?

ajocius

Anbefalte innlegg

I have Garmin MapSource on my PC and I really like the way it looks. Forest looks plain green, city is purple, etc. Elevation is clearly marked with brouwn lines and I can see even small tracks in forest.

I have then downloaded Garmin Que to my pocket PC that I intend to use in forest. Loaded some maps from MapSource. Forest now is looking like some small circles and squares on yellow background. Looks like many apple trees when looking from the top. Very irritating. I think having consistent background enables to see important other info much easier. Like elevation lines. I have to really concentrate to see them now, among those yellow/green spaces.

I can not see little tracks in forest map. I have zoomed in all the way, still, can not see them. Tried to find some setting to bring them up. Set maps to have most details, etc, still do not see them. This is also very dissapointing, since it is PDA I intend to take to forest, not laptop. Am I missing something?

If I can not achieve what I want (to have consistent, not irritating background and to see all details available in a map), do I have some alternative software? I run it on Dell Axim X51V with WM5.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

I have made two pictures to illustrate the same location shown by Garmin Mapsource and Garmin Que, using same maps. It is easy to see that Mapsource picture is easier to read as well as has more details.

Hope someone can shed some light, can't believe I am the only one using Garmin software...

post-74178-1227472651_thumb.jpg

post-74178-1227472662_thumb.jpg

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...