Gå til innhold

chill her og vent på "Superman: Man Of Steel"

Kebab GUD

Anbefalte innlegg

Earlier this month, it was reported that The Mayor of Castro Street producers Neil Meron and Craig Zadan said their Bryan Singer-directed film on gay rights activist Harvey Milk would be shot after Singer finishes filming Valkyrie. Not so fast, say the folks working on the Superman Returns sequel.

"That's total horse *****," said a source within Singer's camp for IESB.net. "I would say the same thing if I was producing that film but don't you realize that most of the 'Superman' producers are working with Bryan on 'Valkyrie'? Gil Adler and Chris Lee both are in Germany with Bryan and I can guarantee you that there is some work being done with 'Superman' right now."

The current plan is to start shooting the Superman Returns sequel by the summer of 2008.

Jaja.. vi får se om 2 uker hvem av filmene som faktisk kommer

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
  • 4 uker senere...
  • 3 uker senere...

KAn inneholde spoilere .. dersom dette er sant

I've had a great tip off that traces back to a decent source with links within Warner Bros. It reveals quite a bit of exciting info about how The Man of Steel is going to go down when Brian Singer steps back behind the camera next year.

Apparently, Singer and Mike Dougherty have crafted a killer pitch and 'concept draft' that had the suits eating out of their hands and even had a knock-on effect for the plans for JLA (I'm told). Several key story points were made clear by the pre-production conceptual art, and here are some SPOILERY details of what those images revealed:

There's a new Kryptonian character coming to Earth as a result of Supes' pilrgimage to Krypton that took place before Returns.

Lex makes a deal with "a new villain" (I read this as new to the films, not new to the mythos, and indeed I have some idea who it is...) in order to have Superman eradicated. This villain double crosses Lex and takes over Lexcorp (yep - sounds like Brainiac to me too). What's more, Jason is a key part in the plot to trap Superman and...

Poor little Jason. He's snuffed out. That should have some of you cheering, you fiends.

So, there's a basic draft of the script (a scriptment?), pre-production art and several sequences storyboarded and, as far as I've been told, it's all going down very well with the execs. Nothing's gonna stand in the way of this film, I'm sure. And, reportedly, this one is really quite action packed with a threatening, smart double team of villains. Can't fail.

Treat this as rumour, sure. If you must. I'm buying it entirely because I know where it comes from.

BRAINIAC! og enten Zod eller Supergirl..

Får se om det stemmer da..

Lenke til kommentar
  • 1 måned senere...

Michael Dougherty og Dan Harris (Superman Returns, X-Men2) kommer ikke tilbake på Superman: Man Of Steel, WB er nå på en desperat jakt etter nye fortattere og nytt manus..

Noen rykter går ut på at de skal late som Returns ikke skjedde slik Marvel gjør med The Incredible Hulk, men WB nekter selv og sier at Man Of Steel er en oppfølger.

Bryan Singer, Kevin Spacey og Brandon Routh fortsetter alle selv om forfatterene byttes...

Marvel forfatter Mark Millar (Ultimates, Wanted) har allerede uttalt seg at han vil gjøre det GRATIS og har allerede kontaktet WB

It's 8.58am right now, my guys at CAA get into the office in about seven hours and my call will be waiting for them to talk about this. I want to revamp Superman like Hillary wants thin ankles. Revamping this franchise is what I as given fingers for and so, invited or not, I'm putting my plan together now. I've been asked to work on half a dozen screenplays lately, but this is the only one I have ever truly wanted.

As most here know, I have literally hundreds of pages of notes and sketches just waiting for this opportunity. This would be my dream gig and, as a fan, I know exactly what this project needs to work. This has to be Superman for the 21st Century, keeping everything we adore, but starting from scratch and making the kids love it as much as the 30-somethings. I would honestly write this thing for free.

Anyway, my treatment is being polished as we type. Wish me luck. I want to do that Superman movie we all want to see.

Med andre ord.. Man Of Steel er forsatt i rute.. er bare litt krise før de starter å filme .. som bla INGEN MANUS! :p

Lenke til kommentar

Da er det offsisielt.. det blir ingen Mark Millar Superman.. Nå altså..

WB vil ikke ha en som er så involvert i Marvel til å skrive en storfilm om en DC figur..

han sier i bloggen at han skjønner de og han vill ikke gi opp.. men må bare vente noen år

Samtidig forteller han at flere regissører og producere ringte til WB for å støtte han, og alt virket veldig positivt frem til han fikk høre det fra WB folk selv at noen som er så involvert i Marvel nå ikke ville fått lov til å skrive en DC film..

Han forteller også at det gikk veldig fort å at folk innen for WB startet å kontakte han samtidig som agenten hans startet å kontakte de :p WB følger virkelig med på nettet

kan man si :p

Han avslørte også at hans plan var en 3 films epic.. som er en omskrevet utgave av en minisrie han har planlagt i 5 år.. med andre ord.. vi for godt mulig se hans plan, om noen år på kino eller i et blad..

Endret av Kebab GUD
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...