Gå til innhold

7800 som AGP mulig i nær fremtid!

Anbefalte innlegg

Fant denne nyheten at det muligens kommer "varianter" av 7800GS serien til AGP!! :thumbup::dribble:

hentet hos Guru3d.com

Utdrag fra siden:

Posted by Hilbert Hagedoorn on January 10, 2006 - 1:04 PM

I must admit that one of my NVIDIA contacts already softly hinted towards a new GeForce AGP product and I did expect it to be the 7800 GS AGP. Today Hexus posted some info regarding this matter also.

Seems that core NVIDIA partners are set to inject a healthy dose of ‘customer centric’ love into those of us still running AGP mainboards with the introduction of an AGP 8x variant of its GeForce 7800GS.

The AGP variant of the NVIDIA GeForce 7800GS seems set to feature a core GPU frequency of 350MHz, a frequency dictated by the fact that it’s, unsurprisingly, a PCIe to AGP bridged design.

However, despite this the forthcoming NVIDIA GeForce 7800GS AGP is believed to bring more grunt to your gaming than last years GeForce 6800 Ultra AGP, and we think NVIDIA and its partners should be commended for giving its customers the choice of another upgrade path, which is very likely giving a large part of the market just what it wants.

Let's think eVGA and XFX and say ... the 2nd of February ?

In other news it seems that some roadmaps have been floating on the web which show of the Geforce 7300 graphic card. It’s a new card based on a new 90 nanometre design and separate sources confirmed the imminent arrival of this card.

There will be more than one flavour of the card and we know that the slower - and cheaper - ones will be limited to a 64-bit memory interface. The fastest ones will be capable of running 128-bit memory as well. The card still has only four pipelines and should be announced in February if not earlier. It is meant to replace Geforce 6200 at the lower-end, as you might imagine.

It seems that Nvidia plans to transition the whole range of its cards towards 90 nanometre this year.

Source: hexus

Ciao

Endret av Master Chiun
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...