Gå til innhold

windows xp ting!

Anbefalte innlegg

heisann.

har akkurat innstallert xp og alt ser ut til å funke. men jeg har sett mange poster for å forbedre systemet, tenker på optimal ytelse. så hvilke drivere/programmer/updates er det verdt å få med seg?

har ikke noen problemer så langt, deilig med litt forandreing fra 98 se!

takker for svar,

-magle

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Du tenker kanskje på at QoS (Quality of Service) reserverer 20% (?) av båndbredden til "viktige" oppgaver?

Tatt ifra Windows XP tips:

"Q. How do I stop the Quality of Service (QOS) systems reserving Internet connection bandwidth.

For those that don't know, the quality of service additions to TCP/IP reserve a portion (20%) of all your network connections bandwidth even when not in use. If you don't like the sound of that, and don't plan to use QOS anytime soon, let me tell you how to dial that number right down to something reasonable.

Open the start menu, click Run and type in gpedit.msc then hit enter. The Group Policy Editor MMC snap-in will open. Open Computer Configuration, then expand Administrative Templates, QoS Packet Scheduler.

Double click Limit reservable bandwidth and select "Enabled" and then set your bandwidth limit as desired, say 1% instead of the default 20%. Don't leave it on disabled, because the disabled setting doesn't mean "disable QoS" it means "Disable custom setting of QoS values". Got that? So disabling it doesn't disable the setting, it disables your ability to change the setting. If you have a headache and need to lie down now, I won't blame you. Similarly, the "not configured" setting means "Leave this as whatever is set on the computer already", and what is set on the computer already is the default setting of "20%". Confused yet?"

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...