Gå til innhold

[Løst] Norwegian progressive metal band

ramaskrik

Anbefalte innlegg

Hello everybody!
I'm new here. First of all, I apologize for writing in English language - I don't speak Norwegian well enough. I really want to improve my Norwegian and the best way to do this is probably to listen to Norwegian music.
So I want to ask you if you know some Norwegian progressive/power/speed metal band? I mean, I like Circus Maximus, but they have English songs. I'm seeking for Norwegian band with Norwegian lyrics, ideally similiar to Dream Theater or Sonata Arctica.
Thank you for any suggestions.
BTW - I apologize if this is wrong category, after long seeking, this category seemed to be the best one.

Endret av Stodeko
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest Slettet+981234789

looks like it, and if you are looking for norwegian lyrics in "metal" it`s black metal,

and things like black debbath (band) but norwegian metal are mostly in english

Lenke til kommentar

Thanks to all answers, I usually don't listen to black and death metal, my favourite genre is progressive, speed and power metal. Industrial is also fine.

@Ljóseind: Staal is great too. But I was able to find just one song (11 dagar - Prosjekt 101). Is that everything they have published?

It's a pity that there's no Norwegian progressive metal band creating songs with Norwegian lyrics.

// I have found lyrics for Kodeks' songs (on Metal-Archives and Magistrix.de)

Endret av Stodeko
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...