Gå til innhold
Trenger du hjelp med PCen? Still spørsmål her! ×

Hva er galt med PCen min?

Anbefalte innlegg

Hei! Jeg har et lite problem med PCen min. Jeg har en Acer Aspire M5800. (Specs: http://www.komplett....ku=497915#extra) Det eneste jeg har byttet ut på den er skjermkortet (fra ATI HD 4850 til PowerColor Radeon HD 7950 3GB GDDR5) noe som jeg gjorde per idag (22.05.13).

Annet utstyr som jeg også bruker, er Logitech G930 Gaming Headset.

Problemet mitt er som følger, og har vært FØR jeg kjøpte nytt skjermkort, men det har blitt litt "verre" nå etter jeg kjøpte det nye: Under spilling (Type Arma II eller Far Cry 3 eller Battlefield 3) så oppstår det etterhvert en slags "tikking" i lyden i headsettet, noe som går synkronisert med en slags "lagging" i spillet.

Altså, når lyden "hakker"/"tikker" så lagger det også samtidig i spillet. Er lyden borte i et sekund, da lagger også spillet samtidig i ett sekund. Dette spesielt under spilling av Arma II og FC3 på Internett/online. Har liten tro på at det har noe med Internettforbindelsen min å gjøre, da jeg har fibernett på 25mbit/s.Det kommer ikke med en eneste gang, men etter 15-20 minutter. Noen ganger lengre, andre ganger kortere. I ARMA 2 løste dette seg ofte om serveren tok en fresh restart, men etter en stund kom denne feilen tilbake.

Hva kan være feilen? Og hva kan være løsningen? Det er litt frustrerende! Jeg VEIT at PCen min takler spillene jeg spiller, så det må jo være en form for innstilling som er tweaket feil? Eller?

Mvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Det var headsettet det var noe galt med. Tydeligvis en vanlig "bug" for G930-brukere. Dette ble løsningen:

(hentet fra http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Headphones-Headsets-Microphones/G930-Surround-sound-issue/td-p/608706/page/4)

1. Go to "Windows Control Panel", then "Devices and Printers", right-click "Logitech G930 Headset" and click "Properties"

2. Click on the "Hardware" tab, select "Logitech G930" , click the "Properties" button.

3. You are now in "Logitech G930 Headset Properties", click "Change Settings" button.

4. Click the "Driver" tab, click "Uninstall Driver", check the box "Remove Device Drivers" and click "Yes".

5. Disconnect your dongle and turn off the headset (hold power button 5 seconds then release)

6. Open "Add or Remove Programs". I do this by clicking the "Start" button, typing the word "add" in the search box and then selecting "Add or Remove Programs" from the list.

7. Find your Logitech software in the "Add or Remove Programs" list, double click and go through the uninstall process.

8. Download newest Logitech software for your operating system from the Logitech website. The link to the Windows 7 64bit with gaming profiles is:

Content Edited. Reason: Violation of Community Forums Terms of Use. While we welcome your opinions and constructive criticism, please note that Logitech reserves the right to remove material in violation of our terms of service. Intentional violation of our Community Forums Terms of Service may result in temporary or permanent account ban.

9. Right-click the software install file once it has finished downloading and select "Open as Administrator", go through the install process.

10. When the install finishes, the software will probably launch. Close it by right-clicking the taskbar icon and selecting "Exit"

11. This next part is time-sensitive so be ready. Plug in your dongle. Windows will recognize the device and start searching for drivers for it. Click the windows notification "Installing software for your hardware" when it appears and IMMEDIATELY click the blue-text "Do not search Windows update catalog for drivers". A warning will appear saying "You may not be getting the newest drivers, are you sure you do not want to search windows update?" , click "YES". Windows will continue installing the drivers but will instead look for the Logitech drivers you have installed and will use those instead. When the process is complete and says device successfully added you can close the window.

12. Unplug your dongle.

12. Open your "Start Menu", find the "Logitech Gaming Software 8.20" (or whatever the newest version is at the time) and right-click it. Select "Open as Administrator", click "Yes" to authorize opening it as administrator.

13. The Logitech software is now open, but it is telling you there is no device plugged in. Plug in your dongle, and then turn on your headset. The Logitech software will see the headset is now connected, and now you should now have a fully functioning headset.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...