Gå til innhold

miniDV bånd til DV filer i Oslo

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi

Please excuse my use of English, but feel free to reply in Norwegian if that's easier :) This is a practical, not technical question.

I have some video on miniDV tape I'd like to do a one-time transfer to my computer. I know exactly *how* to do it, but I don't have an actual DV camera or tape deck with me, and I haven't been able to find a friend with one (everyone with a consumer cam is on flash/HDD storage these days :))

I don't want to go buy a DV camera just to get these videos, I literally only need one for a few hours to get the footage onto my computer. Is there somewhere in Oslo with tape decks that I can use or have camera / tape deck that I can borrow? Or maybe a store that does a tape -> files service?

I'm a bit weary of using a store though, because I want the footage in raw DV with correct timecode track etc for editing in Final Cut, but a store might transcode the stuff to WMV or video DVD for consumer-friendliness.

Any help appreciated

Thanks! :)

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

You can buy this camera from finn.no for 1500 kr, transfer your video over and then resell the camera for around the same price.

How many hours of DV do you have? I have a camera, but I can't lend it to you. You will have to drop by then. The files will of course be in the original MPEG2 format straight from the camera.

Lenke til kommentar

I checked at home last night, it's 2x60 min miniDV tapes. So about 2 hours or less depending on the format used (don't know if it's recorded in SP, DVCAM, or HDV).

Thanks a lot for the offer :) Seems like it will take a little while, but if you're still keen, I'd be very glad to pop in for a bit to transfer the footage. Pls msg me if you're still interested, thx!

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...