Gå til innhold

Mercenaries 2 utsatt (Multi)

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Anbefaler utviklerintervjuet på IGN om utsettelsen. Festlige folk disse hos Pandemic... :)

IGN: So what's the deal with Mercenaries 2? Online retailers have pushed the ship date to 2008. Is that the case, has the game been delayed?

Josh Resnick: Those dang sneaky retailers! You just can't seem to keep a lid on something once they hear about it. I don't know what kind of Internet genie those guys have in their back pockets, but I wish I knew him. I would ask him when Duke Nukem Forever is coming out, for starters.

But to answer your question: yes, indeed, the retailer genies have done it again, and I can officially confirm that Mercenaries 2 is set for release early next year -- Q1 2008 to be more specific.

[...]

IGN: One last, important question. Will we still be able to blow s*** up when Mercs 2 finally hits stores?

Resnick: This one I'll have to get back to you on. I'm pretty sure we kept that in the game, but I'd hate to say yes and then find out from the team that we replaced all the blowing-s***-up parts with something like brushing your pony or walking your dog. Fingers crossed!

Endret av qwert
Lenke til kommentar
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...