Gå til innhold

Where can I find an Oslo Forum ?

Anbefalte innlegg

Actually I really don`t know where is the right spot for such theme - so I put it here in field of Net-Area.

I`m very surpised why the town Oslo has not it`s own forum in Net ?

I mean - that a lot world`s towns do have theirs forums which are the windows of these towns and where the inhabitants of these towns have the spots where they could discuss a lot questions in general fields, especially inner town`s problems, the spots where people could post theirs commercial and non-commercial ads - of different ways ... and so on ...

So - a year ago I have searched whole NoNet for such forum of Oslo or something like this - and havn`t found anything of such phenomena :cry::ermm::hmm::dontgetit:

I have found some guest-books, something like portals and other tech-fields about Oslo - but there is no just one simple forum ! Oslo Forum !

Why ? It`s so simply and easy to create !

Maybe there do exist such forum but I can`t find ?

Or maybe such forum already shown up ?

Or maybe someone could be create such forum in closest future ?

I want to show the one of many examples of town-forums -

Odessa Forum

This forum is one of about ten forums of Odessa ...

But this one is most popular and populated with good inner-town net-speed and of some official image + the sheen and concrete name...

So I hope to see something like this of Oslo Forum ...

Now Odessa Forum using the vBulletin forum-script and has such design, but year ago the forum had another design and used the phpBB forum-script.

This forum has the 20,615 users, and a lot different fields for discussion of almost every themes of modern life.

If someone interesting I will translate the names of all themathical forum-names.

Endret av RostislaV
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
The site works and views perfectly on my computer - with both Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Whats your problem?

8157129[/snapback]

strange ...

I have 2 ISP connection ...

and one of them doesn`t want open this site (this is my fast connection)

other do open (but this is slowly) ...

this other ISP I`m usually using for inner-resources of ISP and rarely for out-net ...

now I did try use this connection - it works ....

strange thing ... :dontgetit:

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...