Gå til innhold

Call of Juarez MP demo er ute!

Anbefalte innlegg

Mp demoen er ute nå. Her.

The demo will contain two game modes – Skirmish and Robbery located in typical Old West’s towns and players will be able to impersonate both outlaws and sheriffs and play in two available classes for each team, as a Gunslinger or a Rifleman.

In the full version of the game :

• 4 multiplayer modes: Deathmatch, Skirmish, Goldrush and Robbery.

• 4 player classes with individual characteristics and weaponry: Gunslinger, Rifleman, Miner, Sniper.

• Maps with diversified gameplay characteristics requiring: smart tactics, team cooperation, fast draw and sharp eye.

Move yourself to The Wild West, times of duels in the high noon, bank robberies and gold rush. Face the legendary gunslingers and professional killers, take part in spectacular gunfights and horseback chases. In single player campaign the player will play the role of two opposing heroes, with different weaponry and fighting styles. Billy is a rebel and a brawler who was accused of murder and now tries to escape the punishing hand of law. Reverend Ray is a former gunslinger, who deserts the church and takes an oath to deliver the justice to Billy, and all the criminals he stumbles upon, by a gun bullet. During the game, player will have to make decisions in the blink of an eye to get away as Billy or to catch him as Ray.

Call of Juarez is made of authentic western situations such as: trek through vast and wild North American territories, teaming up with Native Americans, brawls in saloons, gunfights and some fun in a local brothel. Game allows players to use world’s objects as melee weapons or tools to solve logic puzzles.

In multiplayer mode, gamers will take part in typical western situations, such as: train and bank robberies, ambushing criminals, chases, liberating prisoners and town gunfights. Call of Juarez uses third installment of the Chrome Engine. Graphics, AI and multiplayer mode will immerse you in the Wild West as never before.

Endret av different
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Oj, klassebasert! Nydelige saker. Gleder meg virkelig nå. Ser ikke ut som det blir noe COOP i demoen, men det får vi massevis av i fullversjonen.

6731220[/snapback]

Det blir ikke noe coop mode. :cry:

Hello guys,

As I said in another forum, the co-op mode is a subject that seems to interest many of you.

I am sorry to tell you that there will be no co-op mode such as the one expected, because you won't have the possibility to play the adventure with a friend. But be reassured, playing with a friend will also be very exciting with the several multiplayer modes offered.

Endret av different
Lenke til kommentar
Oj, klassebasert! Nydelige saker. Gleder meg virkelig nå. Ser ikke ut som det blir noe COOP i demoen, men det får vi massevis av i fullversjonen.

6731220[/snapback]

Det blir ikke noe coop mode. :cry:

Hello guys,

As I said in another forum, the co-op mode is a subject that seems to interest many of you.

I am sorry to tell you that there will be no co-op mode such as the one expected, because you won't have the possibility to play the adventure with a friend. But be reassured, playing with a friend will also be very exciting with the several multiplayer modes offered.

6731224[/snapback]

Bajs, der fòr nesten halvparten av mine forventninger til dette spillet i dass. :thumbdown:

Lenke til kommentar

Det er lenge siden jeg har bestilt hos de (sikkert et år), så det gjelder vel ikke, men jeg har ikke hatt problemer.

Hvorfor ikke bestille fra Gamezone.no? De har nok de beste spillprisene i landet, og de sender ALLTID spillene noen dager før release, slik at når du får spillet samme dag som det komemr ut i butikken (av og til faktisk en dag før også). :)

EDIT: Nå er jo Platekompaniet-siden i tilleg nede da. Kanskje det har noe med saken å gjøre.

Endret av Hr. Jenssen
Lenke til kommentar

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...