Gå til innhold

Er blitt rik!

FuzzFuet

Anbefalte innlegg

Fikk en mail av en fyr:

The Manager of Auditing Dept.

African Development Bank {ADB}. Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso.

My Private Telephone +22676894986.

Dear Partner,

Good day and how are you doing with your family? Hope fine.Please let this message do not be a surprise to you because i got your contact information and lay all the trust in you before i decided to disclose this confidential and successful transaction to you.I am the MANAGER OF AUDITING DEPARTMENT of our bank and i decided to contact you over this financial transaction worth the sum of SEVENTEEN MILLION,THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($17,300,000.00 ) for our present future success.This is an abandoned fund that belongs to one of our bank foreign customers who died along with his entire family in Algeria Earthquake on 23 may 2003.Meanwhile i was very fortune to came across the deceased file when i was arranging the old and abandoned customers files of 2005-2006 in other to submit to the entire bank management for an official re-documentation.

Be obviously informed that it was stated in our BANKING POLICY and signed lawfully that if such fund remains unclaimed till the period of FOUR (4) years started counting from the date when the beneficiary died, the money will be transferred into the BANK TREASURY as an unclaimed fund.Besides, it is not authorized by the law guiding our bank for a citizen of BURKINA FASO to make the claim of the fund.So the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the EXTENDED RELATION BEING THE NEXT OF KIN to the deceased.

I expect your urgent communication.

My best regrads to you and your family,

Mr.Simon Sawadogo.

Hva tror dere? :p:roll:

Endret av LockNess
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Did the offer come by email or fax?

More importantly, did it come addressed to the 'contractor', 'beneficiary', 'director' etc? Any legitimate offer would come to your mail address, would come from a legitimate company, would be addressed to you by name. If the offer did not know your name and postal address...

...then it is a scam.

Did the offer come with a contact email address that is from a public email provider?

I don't care what the excuse, the Director of the Reserve Bank of Nigeria will not be using a Hotmail account. Mind you, the scammers are getting more clever and you are likely to get email addresses from @accountant.com or @lawyer.com. If the contact email is from a public email provider...

...then it is a scam.

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet-U4NJ3Omm
Bare det at folk faktisk vurderer å gjøre det får meg til å lure på hvor dumme folk kan bli.

6710512[/snapback]

Samme her! At folk er dumme nok til og vurdere det er skummelt!

Lenke til kommentar

Om du hadde svart på den, ville du fått en mail i retur om at de trenger et lite beløp på $2,000 for å få gjennom transaksjonen. Etter det ser du aldri hverken de eller pengene dine igjen.

Evt. blir du invitert nedover og blir behandlet som en konge, får ei dame til disposisjon og alt mulig, mens de gjør alt de kan for å rundstjele deg.

Endret av Bitex
Lenke til kommentar

Pappa fikk en sånn en og han var med på spillet hele veien, alt så helt fint ut, og alle brev var seriøse og alt, de må ha brukt utrolig mye tid til det, så prøvde vi å finne ut om firmaet fantes, nei det gjorde det ikke, her var det da snakk om et lotteri i london som het nesten det samme som London Lottery elns, så hele veien var alt ordentlig og seriøst, så prøvde han å ringe og nummeret fantes ikke :p så slå til det er bare kødd, her skulle de ha 200pund elns for å sende det til norge. noe vi ikke sendte dem. :thumbup:

Lenke til kommentar

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...