Gå til innhold

Anbefalte innlegg

Hei. Postet denne på et annet forum uten hell. Dermed limer jeg bare denne inn her på engelsk. Håper det er greit.

Hello.

I have read many posts and documentation on the subject but have not been able to find the answer.So I am posting here in hope that someone could give me good answer.

We are developing an ording system in my company and with weborderingsystem and an backoffice system. We use windows2k3 where sqlserver 2005 is installed and running with our database. Our webapplication is working with this database and is connected to it. This works fine. I am developing backofficepart whick is an C# application and point of this app is that user can check out sent orders, look up orders and customers.

i use C# express to develop this, and use database explorer to try to connect to my the database.

My machine is running WinXp pro and server is win2k3 with SQL Server 2005 on it.

I get this error:

"The file \\810....... is on a network path that is not supported for databasefiles....

the path is this:

\\810-sql2k5\allkopiprivat.test\AllkopiPrivatTest.mdf

Can anyone give me an answer to tell me if this is possible at all or give me an suggestion on how to go about hsi problem. I need my application to connect to another machine on the network that is running SQL server.

PLEASE help.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
  • 1 måned senere...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...