Gå til innhold

Dark Messiah demo kommer 8. August! *DEN ER UTE*

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Some custom maps are available for the Dark Messiah demo on the official forums, ranging from an obstacle course to one where various monsters can be summoned to duke it out - hit the link for details and the ensuing comments.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=4...8684#8971058684

Hey all I will start listing all custom maps available to the community. A lot of hard work has been put in by the community and they deserve some credit.

All maps downloaded are to be installed into the following directory: C:\Program files\Ubisoft\Dark Messiah Demo\mm\maps (may have to create a maps folder)

To play the map, create a shortcut to the single player demo executable file. The add the following '+map map_name' (minus the two ') to your shortcut. The shortcut should now look like the following:

"C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Dark Messiah of Might and Magic Demo\Dark Messiah Demo\mm.exe" +map mapname (may have to create a new shortcut from the original executable file)

Be sure to download and try out the following maps:

Skymap Created by leerid

Small box Created by: GobanzoMon

Bigboxroom Created by: decilling

Tower Created by: decilling

Dark Ravers mini mod The dark ravers mini mod contains various customizations and the following maps:

mm_bigbox Created by : Painweaver

mm_thearena_beta1 Created by : SharpAimX

Please let me know of any other maps that are currently available and I will list them here.

Also please note that because these maps are custom Ubisoft takes no responsibility for the effects this may have on your PC or the Dark Messiah demo.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Først og fremst sender vel ikke CD-WOW ut fra Norge, så du vil uansett ikke få spillet innen utgivelsesdagen om du bestiller derifra. Dessuten koster vel spillet over 200kr der også, så du må belage deg på at spillet havner i tollen. Da blir det raskt 150-300kr ekstra å betale, i tillegg til at du gjerne må vente to-tre uker ekstra fordi spillet skal ligge på fortollingslokalene og "godgjøre" seg en stund.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 5 måneder senere...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...