Gå til innhold

HW-Lan 06: Coming to Oslo by plane

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Hello

We are planning on sending 1 maybe 2 teams of 5 players to this LAN and of course sending them by plane is the easiest way, the airport the LAN is held at is closed I guess so the closest airport is Haugesund?

6560400[/snapback]

Haugesund is far away from Oslo.

the airport the LAN is held at is not used anymore.

Gardermoen is the closest.

btw: My english sucks!

Lenke til kommentar

The best option will ofcourse be to send your gamers to Gardermoen, as frichasse says..

then you can send them with the "airtrain" or bus to Oslo Station(in the middle of the capital) and i think there will be busses to drive people to the LAN.

I'm not sure if hw.no will have busses for us, but i think so.

Lenke til kommentar

Trains leave from Gardemoen International Airport about ever half hour. The easiest solution would be to send your people by plane there, take the train into Oslo, and arrange for some sort of transport the last distance to Fornebu, where the LAN is held.

(I apologize for my bad English, I'm a bit tired)

Lenke til kommentar

Greetings from Norway :fun:

The Airport Express Train leave twice-a-hour from Oslo Airport Gardermoen. The Norwegian State Railways leave once-a-hour, tickets are less expencive, and the train have aprox. the same journey time as the AET. Not that comfortable thoguh.

Pay attention to http://lan.hardware.no to be noticed about transportation from Oslo the train to the abandoned airport at Fornebu. I think they'll put up some stuff soon, if not, they should.

If you're leaving from south of Sweeden, you might consider going on the night train from Stockholm.

Lenke til kommentar

Since I'm most likely to participate in the bf2 compo at this lan, I suggest that you buy a ticket for Bodø airport, and start walking from there :p

But seriously, plane to Gardemoen is the best choice combined with a train to Oslo or Skøyen, then take a taxi (or perhaps a bus) from there.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 4 uker senere...
Dont know why I confised Haugesund with Gardemoen, Im swedish so I should now some geography from norway you'd think :p

Thanks for the answers anyway and as I suspected sending them to Gardemoen is the best choice.

6560496[/snapback]

Sounds like you are sending a navy seal force out to battle :D haha

Lenke til kommentar
  • 5 uker senere...
  • Opprett ny...