Sign in to follow this  
kak

Audi's nye Le Mans-bil R10 lansert idag

AUDI AG is once again one step ahead of the opposition: The inventor of 'TDI' will become the world's first automobile manufacturer to fight for overall victory with a diesel engine at the famous 24 Hours of Le Mans. The all-new Audi R10, which was unveiled on Tuesday in Paris, is powered by a totally new 5.5-litre, twelve-cylinder bi-turbo TDI engine, which is extremely quiet and economical.

Mer om dette på car.kak.net!

005__scaled_600_025.jpg

Btw; Jeg håper ikke at jeg blir hengt for dette, men at man "look at the greater good" og nyter artikkelen og bildene! ;)

Edited by kkristi

Rimelig heftige ytelser i denne bilen, 5.5 liters V12 TDI med 650hk og over 1100nm! Tror dere denne vil ta seieren i årets 24 timers på Le Mans? :hmm:

Forgjengeren Audi R8 gjorde det i 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004 og 2005.

The inventor of 'TDI' will become the world's first automobile manufacturer to fight for overall victory with a diesel engine at the famous 24 Hours of Le Mans.

Er vel noen mnd siden, at Peugeot annonserte at de ville stille med en dieselmotor i Le Mans.....

mvh

Pantera

The inventor of 'TDI' will become the world's first automobile manufacturer to fight for overall victory with a diesel engine at the famous 24 Hours of Le Mans.

Er vel noen mnd siden, at Peugeot annonserte at de ville stille med en dieselmotor i Le Mans.....

5414263[/snapback]

Det har du helt rett i. Men Peugeot skal ikke delta før i 2007. Audi deltar i år (2006).