Gå til innhold

Manchester United

Old Game

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Venstreback

Ble bekymret for at han skulle havne i Leeds siden han har manbun, men nå er han på plass. Godt.

Snakker portugisisk som er fint med tanke på Bruno og Fred, og Dalot om han kommer tilbake. 27 år, så det er nok bra med erfaring inn i den unge troppen. Bra offensivt, håper han slår til!

Endret av Snikpellik
Lenke til kommentar
bshagen skrev (17 minutter siden):

Da har du bedre humor enn meg 😛

Sult er mest kjent for å være en tung bok man gir opp etter en halv side, men faktisk er det en lettlest, humoristisk bok, riktig nok mørk humor, men likevel. En analyse her med fokus på Hamsuns humor:

https://www.duo.uio.no/handle/10852/63441

Men det får vel holde om dette, poenget man prøvde å illustrere gjennom å trekke inn Sult står seg. Få, dyre spillere blant nye signeringer, som ikke fungerer (med få unntak) er en dårlig kombinasjon. Litt motsatt av Solskjær i Cardiff, der kjøpte han lassevis av spillere uten å betale så mye, problemet var at nesten ingen av dem holdt høyere standard enn Championship-nivå. 

Endret av Leiferen
Lenke til kommentar
Golf'ern skrev (2 minutter siden):

Det er bra! ikke hørt noe om han. Men alt inn er bra så dårlige vi har blitt. Cavani next?

Telles er en klassespiller. Meget god offensivt. Delt 5. plass på markedsverdi i følge transfermarkt. Altså verd like mye som spillere som er mye yngre og spiller i bedre ligaer. Om han gjør det like bra i PL vil han altså gjøre et hopp oppover.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.66d8051ca0917607ce08e4715de2e21d.png

Hva ser transfermarkt på? 

Spoiler

Transfermarkt values players based on a range of characteristics and statistics. It also uses previous sales of players to gauge approximately their value in the current market according to major club’s transfer budget for the ongoing and upcoming season. It compares players of relevant ability and distinguishes them by the following:

The age of a football player is such a crucial factor that a difference of even two years between players can separate their valuation by around 10 million euros. This is because clubs view players in terms of how long they can offer their full potential towards the club-goals such as international competitions and season silverware or promotion.

• League:

The league that a player plays in can have a significant impact on their valuation as high-profile clubs in big European leagues (i.e Premier League, Série A) will not let their star players go easily and will require a massive amount to even consider their options. However, minnows in less known leagues (i.e Brazilian league, MLS) will be content if a larger-than-usual sum for a young talent comes their way.

• Position:

Forwards, wingers and midfielders are typically higher priced than defenders and goalkeepers. This is mainly due to the fact that attacking players have more time with the ball, and can increase a club’s popularity and image to attract more fans when big names transfer. The defenders and goalkeepers are usually purchased for tactical reasons such as when the main defence has an injury or an existing defender retiring or leaving the club.

• Popularity:

As previously mentioned, big names in football are in higher demand as they boost club popularity, image and reputation. They also benefit the club’s financial sector as shirt sales with the new star’s name are bought by fans to wear to his debut game; an example seen in Ronaldo’s transfer to Juve.

• Injury proneness:

The previous history of medical issues assist in valuation because clubs do not want to spend a lot of money on players who may get injured and consequently sidelined for a long time, as their money is wasted. Therefore, names like Marco Reus and Gareth Bale are valued at less than if their proneness to injury was lower.

• Loyalty:

A player’s loyalty is understood by his satisfaction at his present club. If a player is unhappy, his club may be willing to sell him for less as he may have a bad influence on his teammates and the player may even choose to leave as a free-agent if his contact is in danger of expiring.

• Chemistry:

Players who can adapt faster and better to newer environments are valued higher because clubs can spend less time waiting for them to settle in and instead use them immediately, especially if the team is in need of the player’s abilities.

• Form:

The player’s previous record of goals scored or clean sheets affects his transfer value significantly because if he is in red-hot form, more clubs will be willing to buy him to make use of his potential and help the club possibly climb their league table to gain important points (if in January transfer window)

• Liker 1
  • Innsiktsfullt 1
Lenke til kommentar

Alex Telles

“To join a club with the prestige of Manchester United is a huge honour. You have to work hard to get to this moment in your career and now I am coming to this club, I can promise that I will give everything in my heart to be a success here. 

“I won many trophies at FC Porto and I want to continue that at United. The manager has a clear plan and direction for this team and I can’t wait to pull on the famous shirt.”

Solskjær:

“First and foremost, I welcome Alex to United. He is a player we have been tracking for some time and his performances over the past few years are exactly what we are looking for. He is a fighter and a winner and will add real determination and competition to the squad.

“Alex has the qualities, both as a player and as a person, that we want here at Manchester United.”

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/porto-and-brazil-defender-alex-telles-signs-for-united

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
bshagen skrev (Akkurat nå):

Vond lesning det der. Romero er klasse en (lojal) gentleman med svært gode holdninger, hadde gått inn i en topp-10 klubb i hvilken som helst liga i Europa :(

Ja, bedre enn både Pickford og keeperne til Chelsea.(Usikker på nivået til Mendy). Bør selges i januar. Trist og repektløst. 

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Brodah skrev (1 minutt siden):

Ble det ikke noe av Cavani?? 

Joda, han kommer. 100% sikkert. Har signert. Var noe småtteri rundt rettigheter på medier og bilder osv. Blir annonsert hvert øyeblikk. 

Jobber med å få han annonsert, da han allerede har signert. Tweet fra Simon Stone, TIER 1:

Spoiler

Endret av Jakobk
Lenke til kommentar
Jakobk skrev (7 minutter siden):

Joda, han kommer. 100% sikkert. Har signert. Var noe småtteri rundt rettigheter på medier og bilder osv. Blir annonsert hvert øyeblikk. 

Jobber med å få han annonsert, da han allerede har signert. Tweet fra Simon Stone, TIER 1:

Skjul innhold

Men det er vel frist til midnatt med å registrere spillere til cl? Eller er det andre regler her også for spillere som hentes uten kontrakt?

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...