Gå til innhold

Manchester United

Old Game

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Her er forresten resten av det eksklusive intervjuet ESPN har gjort med Lukaku om overgangen:

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/manchester-united/story/3155160/romelu-lukaku-opens-up-about-his-move-to-man-united-jose-mourinho

Alle quotes:

"This is an opportunity that I've always wanted since I was a child," Lukaku told ESPN FC's Alexis Nunes.

"When [Manchester United] came calling, I didn't have to think twice. So I'm really delighted to hopefully be part of their history."

"My mind was already set. I gave my word, and I don't look back," he said. "I didn't look back since, and I was already mentally preparing to be part of the team."

"I would say, 'Who would say no to the biggest club in the world?"

"Best stadium in England. The best fans. This is the perfect opportunity. I always said I wanted to play for a team that's challenging for every trophy that there is."

"I think Manchester United at the minute wants to be the dominant team, that dominant force. If you look at their history, it says enough. To become part of a club like them is something that I really wanted. I'm thankful for the opportunity that they gave me."

"Now it's time to work hard, work harder than I ever did before. I'm willing to do it. Hopefully, it will come a good way."

"I've been talking to [Pogba] for about seven or eight years. And now he's living in Manchester," Lukaku said. "I live in Manchester. He lives like down the road from where I live, so we're together on a daily basis."

"He was explaining to me how it went at the club, and it triggered something in my head. When the opportunity came, I didn't have to think twice. I'm really excited."

"All of [the Man United players]. I think they're all top players, a good group of guys that is hungry to win trophies."

"And to play in front of those fans, everything is set there to perform. But, you know, I have to work harder than I'm doing now. I know the road is still far, but I'm willing to go on that path and grab the opportunity that I get."

"[Mourinho is] a guy who I wanted to play for since I was 10 years old, so now to have the opportunity to work under him again is great," Lukaku said."

"We've been in contact. He explained to me how the club was like, what he expects from me."

"You know, we were together under different circumstances. Obviously, the first time when I met him, I was still a young kid, and I was eager to play. And he understood my decision why I left at the time. I returned on the pitch."

"Now I'm 24. I'm a grown man. He sees the maturity that has grown throughout the years, so I'm really thankful for the opportunity he gave me again."

"I think he wants to improve me, make me a better player than I am today, which is good. I always want to improve," Lukaku said."

"I always want to work on the good stuff, but also the bad stuff. He knows how to make players better, and make from players winners as well."

"For me, I think it's the perfect opportunity. I'm 24. I never won a major trophy, but I'm eager to win something and to be part of a team that wins trophies, and I think he's the right guy to help me in that."

Endret av Snikpellik
Lenke til kommentar

Ja(minus Palace da)

Fint, har du kilder til at det har blitt sagt om alle klubbene?

Edit: Ser nå at du har rettet til "dream come true", jeg driter i hvilke drømmer de har hatt, jeg vil se at spillere mener at de har joinet "verdens største klubb" på de nevnte klubbene - har hørt så mye om det i det siste at "alle sier det, daaaa".

Endret av Bandidos-Pelle
Lenke til kommentar
  • Jarmo låste denne emne
  • Jarmo gjenåpnet denne emne

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...