Gå til innhold

Nye frimerker fra posten

Jon@s

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Til og med USA Today hadde fått med seg dette. Kopierer artikkelen:

Norway's postal servicetries to woo mobile-lovingteensOSLO, Norway (AP) — With youngNorwegians more likely to send amobile phone text message than apost card, the postal serviceTuesday revealed text messagetheme stamps in a bid to draw themback to letter writing.A new 6-kroner ($0.88) stampfeatures the smiley face, :-), thatmobile phone users often send withtheir text messages to friends.A 9-kroner ($1.32) stamp isdecorated with illustrated lapelbuttons on the faded denim of a pairof jeans, both of which are popularamong Norway's youth.One button on that stamp carriesthe text message code "GID", whichstands for "Glad i deg" or, in English,"Fond of You.""We think these will appeal tochildren and youth," said BirgitteLund Nakken, spokeswoman for theNorwegian postal service.Norway and the other Nordiccountries have the world's highestdensity of mobile phones, andvirtually all teenagers and manyyounger children have at least one.A popular way of staying in touch isthrough mobile phone text, or SMS,messages.It remains to be seen whether textmessage stamps lead to youngNorwegians rediscovering the postcard, commented the state radionetwork NRK.The stamps, with a run of 1 millioneach, will be released on Friday.Copyright 2004 The Associated Press. All rightsreserved.

Ser at det er blitt tull med mellomrom her, men sånn går det visst med copy & paste-funskjonen på Palmen. Håper dere forstår det likevel.

Lenke til kommentar

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...