Gå til innhold

Guide: Hvordan sette opp en battlefield server.

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Jeg rabla sammen denne i mårrest...

Bare kom med innspill og ting som jeg kanskje har skrevet feil :)

Battlefield 1942/DesertCombat Dedicated Server Walkthrough

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first 3 steps is ment to be done on your server-PC - the one you're gonna host the server on - not the one you're playing on.

1. Download: Battlefield 1942 1.6 Stand Alone Server (113 MB)

Download: DesertCombat Beta 0.7 Windows Server Files (28 MB)

Download: Battlefield 1942 Server Manager (Win32) (0.4 MB)

2. Install: Battlefield 1942 1.6 Stand Alone Server

Install: DesertCombat Beta 0.7 Windows Server Files

Install: Battlefield 1942 Server Manager (Win32)

3. Run Bf1942 Server manager and make an admin-account - make sure to grant youself all the rights (FF, Game, Server...)

BFservermanager01.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following steps is ment to be done from your own computer - leave the server-PC alone :)

4. If you have a firewall (I hope you do) you need to open some ports to let the rest of the world know that you're running a server. If you have a router in your network you need to access it and open some ports. If you don know how to open ports you can look for your router here, or you can "Contact your Networking Manager".

The ports you need to open is:

14567 - Battlefield 1942 port - players connect through this port.

14667 - Battlefield Remote Manager - If you need to connect to the Server Manager from outside your network - i.e if you have a mate who wants to administrate the server.

23000 - Gamespy port - if you want your server to be listed in GameSpy - very useful to get players. (recommended)

14690 - ASE port - if you open ASE-port, your server will be listed in The All Seeing Eye. (recommended)

5. Download: Battlefield 1942 Remote Manager (Win32) (0.4 MB)

6. Install: Battlefield 1942 Remote Manager (Win32)

7. Connect to your server using the Remote Manager - when you log in using the admin-user you made you have full controll over the server. Edit configure your server, choose maps and so on...

8. Start the server using the ->start<- button.

9. If you get any problems with the Manager-applications I reccomend you ro read the Users Guide

Battlefield Vietnam Dedicated Server Walkthrough

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The steps for making a dedicated server with Battlefield Vietnam is allmost the same as the steps for Battlefield 1942 - therefore I'll just repeat the BF1942-walkthrough, but change links and ports to Vietnam-server.

The first 3 steps is ment to be done on your server-PC - the one you're gonna host the server on - not the one you're playing on.

1. Download: Battlefield Vietnam 1.01 Stand Alone Server (111 MB)

Download: Battlefield Vietnam Server Manager (Win32) (0.4 MB)

2. Install: Battlefield Vietnam 1.01 Stand Alone Server

Install: Battlefield Vietnam Server Manager (Win32)

3. Run BfVietnam Server manager and make an admin-account - make sure to grant youself all the rights (FF, Game, Server...)

BFVservermanager01.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following steps is ment to be done from your own computer - leave the server-PC alone :)

4. If you have a firewall (I hope you do) you need to open some ports to let the rest of the world know that you're running a server. If you have a router in your network you need to access it and open some ports. If you don know how to open ports you can look for your router here, or you can "Contact your Networking Manager".

The ports you need to open is:

15567 - Battlefield Vietnam port - players connect through this port.

15667 - Battlefield Remote Manager - If you need to connect to the Server Manager from outside your network - i.e if you have a mate who wants to administrate the server.

23000 - Gamespy port - if you want your server to be listed in GameSpy - very useful to get players. (recommended)

15690 - ASE port - if you open ASE-port, your server will be listed in The All Seeing Eye. (recommended)

5. Download: Battlefield Vietnam Remote Manager (Win32) (0.4 MB)

6. Install: Battlefield Vietnam Remote Manager (Win32)

7. Connect to your server using the Remote Manager - when you log in using the admin-user you made you have full controll over the server. Edit configure your server, choose maps and so on...

8. Start the server using the ->start<- button.

9. If you get any problems with the Manager-applications I reccomend you ro read the Users Guide

Battlefield 1942/Vietnam Server (NON-Dedicated)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to host a game of Battlefield non-dedicated (means you host the game at the same computer you're gonna play on) it's quite easy!

1. Start up Battlefield 1942/Vietnam

2. Click Multiplayer

3. Click Create Game

4. Choose your settings

5. Press start Local/Internet game.

Here is a list over Console Commands you can use if you're hosting a dedicated server.

It's reccomended not to host NON-dedicated - the Dedicated servers are much more stable and better.. sure it's okey just to fool around with a couple of friends, but not for larger fights.

Remember: if you're hosting internet-games you need to forvard the necessary ports - they are listed above.

-Croyfer-

Endret av Croyfer
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...