Gå til innhold

Motorola V600

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Her er en beskrivelse av hvordan du sender filer med bluetooth (obex file transfer) fra V600 til en annen telefon. Håper dere har mulighet for å teste dette, for dere vil vel ikke ha åpenbare feil i testene deres?

1. Enter the menu from the standby screen with the menu key or joystick. Select and click the Multimedia icon, then select and click the Pictures icon. Choose a picture you have taken with the V600 camera and click the menu button to access the Pictures Menu. The Move and Copy options in the list allow you to move or copy the image to another Bluetooth device.

2. Click the Copy option to reach the Object Exchange menu. You will see a list of devices that you can send the picture to using Bluetooth, if you have not previously found devices with the phone then choose the Look for devices option.

Lenke til kommentar
Her er en beskrivelse av hvordan du sender filer med bluetooth (obex file transfer) fra V600 til en annen telefon. Håper dere har mulighet for å teste dette, for dere vil vel ikke ha åpenbare feil i testene deres?

1. Enter the menu from the standby screen with the menu key or joystick. Select and click the Multimedia icon, then select and click the Pictures icon. Choose a picture you have taken with the V600 camera and click the menu button to access the Pictures Menu. The Move and Copy options in the list allow you to move or copy the image to another Bluetooth device.

2. Click the Copy option to reach the Object Exchange menu. You will see a list of devices that you can send the picture to using Bluetooth, if you have not previously found devices with the phone then choose the Look for devices option.

Det er helt korrekt. Vi har rett og slett oversett denne snarveien i testen vår, og vi brukte MobileBurn som kilde på at dette ikke var mulig.

Ser imidlertid nå at også de har fått kommentert fra lesere at det skal være mulig å sende bilder over Blåtann.

Unfortunately there is no real easy way to get the images off of the phone, short of sending them in a MMS or email. There is no IR port on the V600, and even Bluetooth can not be used to send an image to another phone. The Mobile PhoneTools software that comes with the V600 is only a 30 day demo, so you won't be able to rely on that for long to download your photos. If you have a decent Bluetooth adapter on your PC, you should be able to use that to browse through the V600's file system and access the photos that way, though.

[it should be noted that originally I stated that there was no way to send ringtones or photos from the phone. I have been told by many people that this is incorrect, but I no longer have the handset to verify this myself. While I can't imagine I would have missed this, the people have spoken. -editor

(Kilde: http://www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Page=2&Id=663 )

Testen skal nå være korrigert. Det er bare å beklage at vi har glippet på dette.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 måneder senere...

Mulig testen er grei, men jeg er super fornøyd med telefonen. Den knuser Samsung E700 ihvertfall på skjerm og brukervennlighet.

Det med lyskvaliteten til skjermen når en er ute oppfatter jeg som bare tull. Mer en bra nok. Til motsetning fra E700 som mer eller mindre blir helt borte.

Meny systemet er også flott. Enkelt å tilpasse til sitt eget behov da alt kan flyttes og stokkes på i hvert nivå.

Deilig å kunne bare lokke igjen eller drive med noe annet når en har trykket send på beskjeder. Særlig når en sender større gruppemelding. Slipper å vente.

Stort pluss på kvalitet og batteritid. Mangelen er minnekort og underholdningsfunksjoner.

Kommer nok ikke til å bytte ut denne på lenge.

K :D

Lenke til kommentar
  • Opprett ny...