Gå til innhold

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Til info. Core 22 blir testet på advanced i tiden fremover.

Link til tråd på folding forum: https://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=32070

Sitat

The updated GPU Core 22 is here! This is based on OpenMM 7.4.1 - we're starting with the OpenCL version first. Stability has drastically improved from 0.0.1 -- I'm seeing 0.3% failure rate in BETA.

The deadline and credit were adjusted to increase the PPDs by the performance speedup / increase in science produced (speedup is ~20% on 1080/1080Ti benchmark machine). Please watch out for temperature and wattage increases, and consider reducing OC.

Project stats:

11737 (DHFR benchmark)
core: Core22 0.0.2
# atoms: 23558
credit: 7498
k-factor: 0.75
timeout: 5.8d
deadline: 8.2d
precision: mixed

It will take another day or two before I make it active -- this is an advance notice -- and I will go in small batches of letting a few hundred WUs out and then switching off ADVANCED for a bit and so on -- so that if there's problems they'll be contained to a small amount of donors, and if you have failures other projects will be downloaded instead.

Thank you all!

Lenke til kommentar

Bare til å holde seg på beta; for tiden så går det i 11738 og 11739 som skal gi bedre PPD på kraftigere kort (tyngre/større simuleringer).

Mitt gamle R9 290 ser ut som har gått fra ca 200K til 400K på 11738 ?

New CORE22 science coming to BETA! This is a very large system -- 287229 atoms -- which might bring a particular set of challenges.

11738:
# atoms: 287229
credit: 29389

The PRC2 complex is a therapeutic target for a number of cancers, currently undergoing clinical trials. It minimally consists of three proteins: EZH2, EED, and SUZ12. Its activity is regulated by a positive feedback loop, where the EED component reads already existing epigenetic marks and activates the EZH2 component to deposit more of them. Projects 11718-20 and 11728 collected an amazing amount of data looking at the dynamics of the three individual components of the complex, and this new project 11738 looks at the dynamics of the whole assembled complex. We are studying the allosteric mechanisms that control the functions of this molecular machine, as well as the potential for disrupting these mechanisms for the design of the next generation of inhibitors. Thanks folks!

Another new CORE22 science coming to BETA!

11739:
# atoms: 67590 (average, number of atoms varies between RUNs due to different protein sequences, hence PPD will vary)
credit: 11110

This is an exploratory project for advancing Folding@home to protein-family scale and comparative modeling of many protein mutants in cancers. We're simulating an initial ten out of thousands of designer mini proteins from this awesome paper from the Rosetta team: https://science.sciencemag.org/content/357/6347/168. This dataset will be used to study: strategies for comparative modeling of mutants, connection between sequence and dynamics for a large group of structurally-same proteins, reproduction of experimental (hydrogen-deuterium exchange) differences in dynamics by simulation. With the new core in hand, we are also testing an algorithmic speed up of the simulations -- by changing the mass of hydrogens in simulation ('hydrogen mass repartitioning', which doesn't affect the dynamics), the simulation timestep can be increased from 2 fs to 5 fs, giving us a 2.5x speedup in science at no cost!

Endret av Arve1234567890
Lenke til kommentar

Jeg har ikke svartelistet AMD, men nvidia kjører så smooth i F@H at de må være et hestehode foran i PPD/Watt om de skal i hus (såfremt de ikke er latterlig billige målt mot ytelsen, men det kontrer helt sikker nvidia om så skjer). Ikke hatt en core-feil eller driver-heng på en evighet, bare SSD'er som dauer og annen HW som krangler.

Rimelig solid kontrast til NaCl-helvetet... nå om dagen sjekker jeg bare etter vifter som dør via RPM-sensoren når jeg først bruker remote login.

De av dere som har 5700XT, hvordan er tempen på dem på 100% last (gjerne med makset TDP slider) og full vifte? Bare lurer på om de er like varme som Turing. Normal dual slot-kjøling der er å be om throttle.

Lenke til kommentar

De siste ukene så tar det immari lang tid å laste opp ferdige oppgaver. Noen andre som har samme problem? Har filene blitt mye større, eller er det et annet problem?

Jeg har sjekket litt på noen WU, og det virker som den stopper opp i kortere eller lengre tid, også plutselig går 25% på noen sekunder. 0X22 11738 har gått rimelig greit å laste opp nå, men hadde fortsatt et stopp på nesten 10 min ved 10-11%, og igjen ved 84,5 %

Lenke til kommentar

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...