Gå til innhold
Trenger du råd om juss? Still spørsmål anonymt her ×

Styre leder want to close down

Vit

Anbefalte innlegg

Hei I have very import question. 

I have a bedrift  As together with friend. Things been up and down. So far I always tried to be optimistic and try to avoid misunderstanding. But now he started to say that he want to close down the business (and is going super good). But I don't want that I worked hard to reach that market spot . I feel like he want me out. So he said he could close if he want to, without asking me. He have the 53 and I have 46% of share , it is possible such things? 

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
nirolo skrev (16 minutter siden):

With 53% of the shares he can replace the entire board, then he'll have the 2/3 majority.

Sitat

2/3 eierandel

Aksjonær med mer enn 2/3 eierandel har bestemmende innflytelse på de fleste områder i selskapet. Man kan bl.a. vedta fusjoner, fisjoner, kapitalforhøyelser og kapitalnedsettelser, oppløsning av selskapet og endre vedtektene.

Kilde

Sitat

Lov om aksjeselskaper (aksjeloven)

Lov om aksjeselskaper (aksjeloven)

Kapittel 16. Oppløsning og avvikling

I. Oppløsning og avvikling etter beslutning av generalforsamlingen

§ 16-1.Beslutning om oppløsning

(1) Beslutning om å oppløse selskapet treffes av generalforsamlingen med flertall som for vedtektsendring når ikke noe annet er bestemt i lov.

Kilde

Sitat

Hvordan endres vedtektene?
Aksjelovens hovedbestemmelse om vedtektsendringer fremgår av
lovens § 5-18. Vedtektsendringer skal foretas av generalforsamlingen. Det kreves både 2/3 flertall blant de avgitte stemmer, og av aksjekapitalen som er representert på generalforsamlingen

Kilde

(Dette er egentlig mat for jurist/advokat.)

My understanding of the above is that one needs 2/3 of the shares in order to be able to decide to seize all operations and shut down the business for good. OP should seek some legal advice. 

Is the company a ‘true’ Norwegian AS or a ‘NUF’ (Norsk Utenlandsk Foretak)?

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar
  • 6 måneder senere...

Thank you for your kind help.

i had long journey since last year.The business it is AS open since 2014.

i think i started a business with twisted person.We went from "everything is good" back to 2022

to 2023 "we need to close down"this kind of twisted plot is going on for about 4 year now.

the sad part is that i love my business i put so much effort in to it  and also producing really nice and stady income.

so the last new is...

according to him we close down the business or you leave or you buy me out

but if i leave you have to change the name of the business.

do you have any advice ?

take care

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet-x7D6du0Hjb

Have you talked with a lawyer? Might be of some help. If you haven't yet most lawyers gives you a free hour to look at hour case if I'm not wrong. But of course there will be a price to get the help you need. 

Hope you find a solution to this.

But as i see it your option is to buy him out and change the name. A lawyer would be some help with this part so you don't get scammed by this person in contracts you sign. 

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...