Gå til innhold

Skrev litt om søvnparalyse (er på engelsk desverre)

Anbefalte innlegg

Ble litt interessert i emnet da jeg opplevde litt søvn-paralyse selv, så litt filmer om det og leste også og så har jeg tenkt litt på det over årene da, så jeg tenkte jeg kunne skrive om et litt på et annet forum, er på engelsk da, beklager det, men de fleste klarer vel å lese det da, kom gjerne med innpill:

"So, they say whe you sleep deeply, like rem-sleep and youre under alot of stress, you can wake up in the middle of the night and see something in the room, like dark shadows or a woman sliding towards you while youre paralysised, to keep you from acting out bodily while dreaming the body gets paralysised, but sometimes you can wake up during it and cant move and when you for example see something moving towards you in that state it can be so terrifying you even crack teeths, my own personal theory was perhaps that you lack excitement in daily life so you act out these fantasies at night to get entertained, its like you make a show that plays out without you being able to stop it so easily, so you get very scared because it looks so real, but what the theory lacks in evidence is that why dont you know you made it yourself? Exactly, theres more to it seems.. the shadows you sometimes see during it, blocks out the background which is a little strange perhaps and if these beings is real and blocks out the background, it can be in sort of a reality in the same one as we live in, but outside our ability to see it, but what this theory lacks in evidence also is that, a popular theory today is that we dont really see all the lights around us because were just a brain that processes information, but I have to disagree with that theory also, I dont really believe we cant see all the spectrum of light, I think the soul observers directly everything around it without processing, more like just taking it in, so if these beings are real then, they have the ability to look just black or dark, for whatever reason, it could be an advances form of cloaking from aliens, but why just appear to scare you? So the evicence sort of points to that we make these beings ourself, but just to entertain ourself because we lack stimilu in daily life, something terrifying so you feel alive? Sleep-paralysis was actually very known in western society, you could ask like a priest and tell him about it and hed know about it, they say like every one out of five people experience it but they dont talk about it anymore afraid to be labeled as crazy, so is it really a live dream that plays out in front of your eyes, like dreaming at night from something you made during the day, I mean like, most wouldnt know where dreams itself comes from, but I personally think we make it ourself during the day from things we for example think about or experience and that sleep-paralysis episodes are a more extreme version of it when awake also, most people have the same experience mostly, like black shadows and floating hag and who knows what else, why the same experience, why do people also see the same hat-man outside looking in at you like he wants to come in and visit you, why the same experience usually? What are your thoughts on it?"

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...