Gå til innhold

What to expect just as soon as I step off the plane?

Anbefalte innlegg

So what should I expect at the arrival gate as soon as I'm off the plane? Will I be interviewed? Will I be checked against an interpol or PST file database? What all happens right when I enter the airport from there? If interviewed, what will the questions be?

How often do package group tours of the country start, and where do I meet up with the tour group? Will part of the group itinerary also include a visit to Utøya? Or will I need to visit there myself? What will the tour at Utøya be like?

Will I get to tour your prisons? Do they offer tours? Does Halden offer tours?

I hope to someday pursue grad studies at the University of Oslo. Does the university offer tours as well?

I'll probably get off at Oslo Gardermoen, but Bergen is a smaller possibility.

When I'm more financially strong, and save up 100,000 NOK (approximately), I'll book a trip. Will that be enough funds to last a full 2-3 weeks?

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
4 minutes ago, :utakt said:

Someone answered most of your questions in your previous thread. 

Be prepared to stay 10 days in a quarantine hotel at the airport, though. Covid restrictions. More info is available here:

https://www.regjeringen.no/en/topics/koronavirus-covid-19/the-corona-situation-more-information-about-quarantine-hotels/id2784377/

Thankfully I'll only travel to Norway well after Covid ends. I plan to retire all my student loans first, then this vacation will be my reward for finishing them off. Likely not to happen until 2024 or 2025.

Edit: No one has yet answered about tours of the University of Oslo.

Endret av AThrowaway
UiO tours???
Lenke til kommentar
AThrowaway skrev (På 19.5.2021 den 9.36):

How often do package group tours of the country start, and where do I meet up with the tour group? Will part of the group itinerary also include a visit to Utøya? Or will I need to visit there myself? What will the tour at Utøya be like?

This is like asking if there are group tours of the USA, when they start and where they go. To my knowledge Utøya is not part of any tourist itinerary. It is an island owned by a political party. You may book a conference there or a guided tour for a group of people, but that is only as a special booked event and not a "drop in" where your group may come any day.

https://www.utoya.no/booking

AThrowaway skrev (På 19.5.2021 den 9.36):

Will I get to tour your prisons? Do they offer tours? Does Halden offer tours?

All tourist currently arriving in Norway will get a 5000 NOK fine and have to stay 10 days in a prison hotel.

For Halden Prison there are 2 visiting options:

-Visit an inmate you know

-Visit as a jounalist. They will surely check your credentials and saying you are a blogger will probably not cut it. And this may take some time and preparations to do.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...