Gå til innhold

Anbefalte innlegg

Ja, det er ASUS denne gangen. Mørk helt. Prosessoren kom endelig i hus et halvt år senere.

Minnet 2x16 3800 14-16-16-36 er dessverre forsinket på grunn av at andre varer i den ordren er ikke kommet som forventet, men jeg har 2x8 eller 4x8 3600 16-16-16-36 jeg kan bruke i mellomtiden.

Gleder meg til å få PC. Har ikke fått spilt siden før jul. Kun på Nintendo Switch :p Mining på alle andre maskiner.

Endret av BadCat
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
BadCat skrev (9 timer siden):

Ja, det er ASUS denne gangen. Mørk helt. Prosessoren kom endelig i hus et halvt år senere.

Minnet 2x16 3800 14-16-16-36 er dessverre forsinket på grunn av at andre varer i den ordren er ikke kommet som forventet, men jeg har 2x8 eller 4x8 3600 16-16-16-36 jeg kan bruke i mellomtiden.

Gleder meg til å få PC. Har ikke fått spilt siden før jul. Kun på Nintendo Switch :p Mining på alle andre maskiner.

Testa du hva minnet du har er godt for da? Mulig du ikke får noe særlig mer med det nye. Bra cpuen omsider kom, bare si ifra om du vil ha litt ramtweakhjelp så kan jeg, Noreng og Ola Nordmann sikkert bistå :)

Lenke til kommentar
Nizzen skrev (10 timer siden):

Tok en default av bios, og startet på nytt. 

Alt stock i bios untatt 4000/2000 c16-16-16-16 trfc 312 Tfaw 16. Det var alt jeg stilte på på minnet
1.55v for å være sikker på nok spenning på rammen
Random 1.2 soc
1.08v på de 2 andre 

Ja det kom noe WHEA feil :p

1961637208_4000c16stockbios.PNG.b975cbe3ca4df935e20b5d6ac897a458.PNG

Kom visst noe WHEA feil på 4000c15 2t gdm disable også.

Usikker på hva slags soc etc spenninger jeg eventuelt må ha.

Zentimingsscreenshot? 1.15V eller litt høyere pleier å holde. Kjør vddg iod på 1.05-1.1V, vddg ccd på 940mv og vddp på 900mv. Om du ikke kommer i mål med 1.2V soc og 1.1V iod må du nok nøye deg med 3933 inntil nyere agesa som evt bedrer støtta. Vddp gir ofte best stabilitet rundt 860 til 900mv, vddg ccd funker visst nok rundt 860 til 940mv.

Lenke til kommentar
16 minutes ago, Cowboystrekk said:

Testa du hva minnet du har er godt for da? Mulig du ikke får noe særlig mer med det nye. Bra cpuen omsider kom, bare si ifra om du vil ha litt ramtweakhjelp så kan jeg, Noreng og Ola Nordmann sikkert bistå :)

Ja, det kan bli 5500 kr for 1-5% ytelse.

Lenke til kommentar
Nizzen skrev (11 timer siden):

Tok en default av bios, og startet på nytt. 

Alt stock i bios untatt 4000/2000 c16-16-16-16 trfc 312 Tfaw 16. Det var alt jeg stilte på på minnet
1.55v for å være sikker på nok spenning på rammen
Random 1.2 soc
1.08v på de 2 andre 

Ja det kom noe WHEA feil :p

1961637208_4000c16stockbios.PNG.b975cbe3ca4df935e20b5d6ac897a458.PNG

Kom visst noe WHEA feil på 4000c15 2t gdm disable også.

Usikker på hva slags soc etc spenninger jeg eventuelt må ha.

WHEA18 eller 19 ?

Whea #19 is a hardware design issue, and has nothing to with the CPUs
I'm sorry but everyone who has it, needs to refund their board ~ or wait 3+ months till PCB designers notice my post (later) and fix this

If 1933 FCLK WHEA #19, then you are out of luck
WHEA #18 is CPU Vcore related and needs a tiny 10mV positive vcore-offset bump 

While you wait or try:
AMD CBS - NBIO - SMU Common Options,
DPM LCLK has to be at 2-1-1-2-2-1-1-2 or 2-1-1-1-2-1-1-1 & DF-States as of 1200 & 1202 still need to be disabled
Thats it, best of luck that your board is not affected

Kommer mer info ut om WHEA iløpet av kort tid..

https://www.overclock.net/threads/official-amd-ryzen-ddr4-24-7-memory-stability-thread.1628751/page-407#post-28791267

Sitat

Unify Lineup is affected, same as the Dark Hero lineup
I think the Impact too, but i dont want to spill the beans yet
It deserves a proper post and not a phone writing with typos 

Also want to share proofing pictures and auto predicted voltage patterns
You dont need to touch much for 2100 1:1:1 to be stable on XMP 
(For example 19-19-19 XMP)
And dont need to touch anything for 2000 FCLK to be stable and WHEA free

I just got lucky with this board, being able to confirm my research
Every other unaffected board will behave the same after AGESA 1.2.0.0 and will not WHEA #19 fail
No exotic or specific settings needed, except enforce GMI/DPM link speeds | in-case the bios messes it up by wrong ACPI prediction/readout

This is how the release experience should have been
Sadly >80% of the 500 series boards, have an "unintentional" design flaw 

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

Endret av Ola Norman
Lenke til kommentar

https://www.overclock.net/threads/official-amd-ryzen-ddr4-24-7-memory-stability-thread.1628751/page-409#post-28791703

Sitat

The reason for setting DPM LCLK state not PCIe one is only to enforce AMDs default behavior
At least how it should behave
LV3 since dLDO injection "unlock" should stay at 600mhz, not at 300
It was 2-1-1-1 bellow 1200 and probably SMU 56.44 is a middle step, as it was also used on 1191 and 1180/1181
SMU 56.45 should have been the standard 1.2.0.0 although its arguable if its 1200A(AB) or 1201
SMU 56.50 is 1202 but not every board has a pure 1202, some again are 1200++ or 1201A
Depending on the applied state of usb fix patch
(Which created the issued for me on the ITX between Type C and USB 3.0)
And some have the IMC FW rewrite on 56.45 others like on asrock only got everything new on 1202
Although i can say that 1201 behaved abnormal when it comes to my timings

Ignoring now the changes which first gen and 2nd gen users see

The WHEA #19 issue relates to a chip on the boards, a component handled by the chipset
And communication towards the chipset from the I/O die is an issue
It belongs to the usb issues, but they are an endproduct or "sideeffect" of the issue
EDIT:
Same as unstable PCIe 4.0 on FCLK @ and beyond 2000Mhz, is an "sideeffect" of the issue
I continue to drive the route that every Vermeer chip can reach 2000 FCLK ~ IF PCIe 4.0 doesn't dropout till then, but 1967 is 110% possible

The reason why 1909 behaves probably better ~ although no changes for unaffected boards up to 21H2
Is that the driver loaded with the numerous patches that where tried to be applied publicly and in the hidden between couple board manufactures
I suspect that every board manufacture "now" knows the issue, but either because of
A.) Brand Ashaming (semiconductor ?)
B.) NDA with the faith to resolve it in 3+ months
remains silent.
Maybe X570S will ring a bell too 

One of both, but i suspect the problem maker enforced an NDA in exchange to potentially fix the issue and rewrite the FW ~ soo they wont lose margin because of the refunds, when the issue is public
As, as stupid as it sounds, neither of the board partners can much against the FW issue ~ when they followed their schematics accurately

Maybe at this point of the story, the issue rings to someone who followed it couple of bios revisions ago
I think I can talk about it, but its not something that will be liked ~ being heard
And also because i respect the semiconductors work (except this nonsense here) , i need to be cautious how i form words not to brand shame them

Overall, it is an IO issue
DPM advice above was to fix something that is inconsistent and can be part of the communication problem with the IO-Die to the chipset

I want to re-mention that the chipset does not matter here nor the series
(if 300 series would have support and didn't use this semiconductor part ~ they also would be WHEA 19 free)
I think (again), affected users can ignore this error fully
But it will cause continuous DPC calls, soo unless logging can be disabled for this specific issue ~ it will oppose a performance and latency penalty & variation

Sadly disabling all IO does not resolve the issue
Maybe erasing the module from the bios could be a fix 🤔
But people would lose I/O functionality ~ although that is resolvable through Type-C adapters 🙄🤔

image.gif

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...