Gå til innhold

Stian fikk Hyundais advokater på nakken etter at han laget sin egen app. Da kjøpte han seg Tesla i stedet

Anbefalte innlegg

34 minutes ago, RJohannesen said:

Nå er det jo mange som har produsert apper og nettsider for andre elbiler. Nissan Leaf har flere "privatproduserte" apper, noen gratis og andre mot betaling. Nokså like navn også som "Leaf Manager", "My Leaf", "Quick Leaf" og den kjente LeafSpy som leser full status på batteriet feilkoder osv. Takket være at Nissan IKKE har saksøkt utviklerne har disse appene gjort 1.gen elbilen til en bedre bil og hjulpet salget. Samme med Tesla, masse apper og nettsider som spiller på navnet i god hensikt og blir akseptert.

Tar de betalt?

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
17 minutes ago, RJohannesen said:

Ja, både LeafSpy og Leaf Manager koster penger, men de har begge en gratisutgave man kan laste ned og bruke for å teste, på gratisutgaven er de mest avanserte fuksjonene blokkert, men ellers er de samme.

Man får lest av enkle ting som batterihelse og slikt i gratisutgaven?
Har fått i oppdrag å diagnotisere en Leaf å vært greit å slippe å betale for 2 minutters bruk av appen.

Betalte vel forøvrig en hundrings for Scan My Tesla. Liksågreit det istede for å se masse reklame og slikt.
Også er det jo norsk utvikler så fint å kunne støtte litt når jeg bruker det hver dag.

Endret av Complexity
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Complexity skrev (3 timer siden):

Man får lest av enkle ting som batterihelse og slikt i gratisutgaven?
Har fått i oppdrag å diagnotisere en Leaf å vært greit å slippe å betale for 2 minutters bruk av appen.

Betalte vel forøvrig en hundrings for Scan My Tesla. Liksågreit det istede for å se masse reklame og slikt.
Også er det jo norsk utvikler så fint å kunne støtte litt når jeg bruker det hver dag.

Ja, fra beskrivelsen av gratisappen i google play:

Leaf Spy Lite lets a Nissan Leaf owner view detailed information about their Leaf's battery by plugging in an inexpensive ELM-327 Bluetooth OBDII adapter into the standard OBDII port on the Leaf. ELM-327 Bluetooth adapters are available on eBay for around $10-$20 and one is required before Leaf Spy Lite can display information from your Leaf.

Due to a recent cost reduction (and feature reduction) many of the cheap ELM327 OBDII Bluetooth adapters from Asia no longer work with the Leaf and report themselves to be version 2.1. The only one currently recommended is the Bluetooth Konnwei KW902 which still supports all the needed ELM commands to communicate with the Leaf.

User generated guide: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/wiki/index.php?title=Leaf_Battery_Application

Information displayed by Leaf Spy Lite:

* Battery State of Health (SOC)
* Voltage of each of the 96 cell pairs (highlighted if shunt active)
* Minimum, average, maximum cell pair voltages
* Histogram of cell pair voltages
* Battery Temperature readings (4 sensors for 2011/12 models, 3 for 2013 models)
* Battery AHr rating (this will decease with age and is an indication of remaining capacity)
* VIN
* Odometer
* Number of Quick Charge connections
* Number of L1/L2 Charge connections
* EVSE Max available amps
* EVSE voltage

If you are thinking of purchasing a used Leaf this app can help you learn more about the battery's condition.

Leaf Spy Lite lacks the logging function of the full version "Leaf Spy". Depending on your phone screenshots can be used to save this information before you update to Leaf Spy. Leaf Spy Lite also lacks the Service menu features of the Leaf Spy Pro.

Although Leaf Spy Lite provides an easy and inexpensive way to learn more about your Leaf's battery it also serves as a way to verify if you have a working system before purchasing the full version of the app (Leaf Spy) which display much more information about your Leaf or the Leaf Spy Pro version that adds a number of service type functions.

Support Forum for Leaf Spy Lite is http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=14284

For more information about ELM-327 adapters and phone/devices that others have found to work with the app visit the CANbus subforum on www.mynissanleaf.com website (Board index » Leaf Ownership » Accessories / Mods subforum Leaf CANBus). Direct Link: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=12785

unnamed.webp

• Innsiktsfullt 1
Lenke til kommentar
28 minutes ago, RJohannesen said:

Ja, fra beskrivelsen av gratisappen i google play:

Leaf Spy Lite lets a Nissan Leaf owner view detailed information about their Leaf's battery by plugging in an inexpensive ELM-327 Bluetooth OBDII adapter into the standard OBDII port on the Leaf. ELM-327 Bluetooth adapters are available on eBay for around $10-$20 and one is required before Leaf Spy Lite can display information from your Leaf.

Due to a recent cost reduction (and feature reduction) many of the cheap ELM327 OBDII Bluetooth adapters from Asia no longer work with the Leaf and report themselves to be version 2.1. The only one currently recommended is the Bluetooth Konnwei KW902 which still supports all the needed ELM commands to communicate with the Leaf.

User generated guide: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/wiki/index.php?title=Leaf_Battery_Application

Information displayed by Leaf Spy Lite:

* Battery State of Health (SOC)
* Voltage of each of the 96 cell pairs (highlighted if shunt active)
* Minimum, average, maximum cell pair voltages
* Histogram of cell pair voltages
* Battery Temperature readings (4 sensors for 2011/12 models, 3 for 2013 models)
* Battery AHr rating (this will decease with age and is an indication of remaining capacity)
* VIN
* Odometer
* Number of Quick Charge connections
* Number of L1/L2 Charge connections
* EVSE Max available amps
* EVSE voltage

If you are thinking of purchasing a used Leaf this app can help you learn more about the battery's condition.

Leaf Spy Lite lacks the logging function of the full version "Leaf Spy". Depending on your phone screenshots can be used to save this information before you update to Leaf Spy. Leaf Spy Lite also lacks the Service menu features of the Leaf Spy Pro.

Although Leaf Spy Lite provides an easy and inexpensive way to learn more about your Leaf's battery it also serves as a way to verify if you have a working system before purchasing the full version of the app (Leaf Spy) which display much more information about your Leaf or the Leaf Spy Pro version that adds a number of service type functions.

Support Forum for Leaf Spy Lite is http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=14284

For more information about ELM-327 adapters and phone/devices that others have found to work with the app visit the CANbus subforum on www.mynissanleaf.com website (Board index » Leaf Ownership » Accessories / Mods subforum Leaf CANBus). Direct Link: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=12785

unnamed.webp 17.81 kB · 0 downloads

Flotte greier! Da får jeg gjort det jeg ønsker med Lite versionen.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...