Gå til innhold

De har fått sjøpølsa til å formere seg i fangenskap. Den kan selges for flere tusen kroner per kilo

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

There is no shortage of people which believe that they can sell red sea cucumber to Asia. This will never work. Why ?

- Fishing red sea cucumber is far to expensive (even it is allowed).

- Norwegian fishing industry is not made for getting sea cucumber up, they fish "mass" and with margins not little with high margin.

- There has been a wide report from Havnforkningsinstitute about it, also that fishermen do not be able to get stable amount of sea cucumber up. read and find.

- In any case you need to dry them. This is very expensive and stinks like hell.

- You have to provide stable amount of Sea Cucumber to China, this is not possible from Norway. Grows to slowly.

We have tested Norwegian Red Sea Cucumber with top experts from China several times and they wanted to invest very much to get Sea Cucumber from Norway. To small, to expensive, not attractive in China. In case people have interest, you need to compete against prices from Farming Vietnam with much bigger Sea Cucumber and costs. Willingness to pay is below 2-4 USD (plus shipping) per dried Red Sea Cucumber when you find someone who wants it. But again, the red one is too small and drying too expensive. I know at least 20 companies which tried and never made it.

Lenke til kommentar

There is no shortage of people which believe that they can sell red sea cucumber to Asia. This will never work. Why ?

- Norwegian fishing industry is not made for getting sea cucumber up, they fish "mass" and with margins not little with high margin.

- There has been a wide report from Havnforkningsinstitute about it, also that fishermen do not be able to get stable amount of sea cucumber up. read and find.

- In any case you need to dry them. This is very expensive and stinks like hell.

- You have to provide stable amount of Sea Cucumber to China, this is not possible from Norway. Grows to slowly.

We have tested Norwegian Red Sea Cucumber with top experts from China several times and they wanted to invest very much to get Sea Cucumber from Norway. To small, to expensive, not attractive in China. In case people have interest, you need to compete against prices from Farming Vietnam with much bigger Sea Cucumber and costs. Willingness to pay is below 2-4 USD (plus shipping) per dried Red Sea Cucumber when you find someone who wants it. But again, the red one is too small and drying too expensive. I know at least 20 companies which tried and never made it.

Uten kilde er dette innlimte tekstavsnittet tilnærmet verdiløst.

Endret av Aiven
  • Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

Heile poenget med artikkelen er at ein får til å dyrke sjøpølsa i oppdrettsanlegg, dette fjerner heile problematikken med å fiske etter sjøpølse sidan den no kan haustast inn i staden for.

Det som før var for dyrt til å gjere lønnsomt, blir no plutseleg lønnsomt fordi ein slepp unna den vanskelige prosessen med å fiske etter sjøpølse.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...