Gå til innhold
Trenger du skole- eller leksehjelp? Still spørsmål her ×

Få inn mer refleksjon

Anbefalte innlegg

Okay så jeg har en engelskoppgave der man skal ha fremføring om noe som har skjedd i USAs historie, jeg har da valgt de konspirasjonsteoriene rundt månelandingene som skjedde i tidsrommet mellom 1969 til 1972. Her er det jeg har skrevet til nå (grov utgave):

I am going to have a presentation about consiracy theories around the moon landings between 1969 to 1972. I will first talk about the theories, what they claim and what they have in common, then I will give an example of one of the theories, and then discuss why some people believe the moonlandigs were fake.

The theories

The conspiracy theories claim that some or all elements of the Apollo program and the associated Moon landing were hoaxes or fake, and staged by NASA. The most notable claim is that the six manned landings from 1969 to 1972 were faked and the 12 Apollo astronauts did not walk on the Moon.

Bart Sibrels theory

Bart Winfield Sibrel is a conspiracy theorist who claims that the six Apollo landings that I mention before, were hoaxes. He has produced four films on the subject, but that it not what he is known for. He is know as a troublesome and irritating theorist. Because of that, most astronauts have refused to grant him interviewees.

He claims that he has proof of CIA orchestrated the famous Apollo 11 moon landing and believes that no one has ever stepped on the moon because it is too dangerous. The rockets designed in the 1960s, according to Sibrel, were unable to exit the earths orbit and would never be able to get to the moon.

So he believe that of some reason, the CIA faked the moon landing by placing the historic event in a film set where the astronauts, or the ‘’actors’’ as he calls them, was given instructions by ear pieces. He also believes that the CIA made a detailed spaceship and rockets for millions of dollars, and wanted people to belive that it was on the moon.

Why would people think that the moon landings is fake?

Maybe because the period that the landings took place, the Cold War and the tense point in the nuclear arms race against Russia happensd. People could mean that the expenses of faking a moon landing was much cheaper then actually complete a moon landing. 

Summary

skriver denne når jeg er 100% fornøyd med manuset.

Spørsmål:

- Kunne dere foreslått hvordan jeg kan få mer refleksjon inn manuset, sliter med argument...

- Hva kan jeg forbedre? noe jeg har glemt å svare på?

- Har dere noe eksempel på refleksjoner innen dette? Spesielt det med ''Why would people think that the moon landings is fake?''

Er åpen for konstruktiv kritikk, bare at det ikke blir frekke kommentarer om at jeg suger osv osv

Endret av 01haamar
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...