Gå til innhold

Den Store Kryptovaluta-tråden

JokerN_

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

På min profil sto det at jeg skulle vente 30 dager før grensen gikk opp. 30 dager gikk, og det skjedde ikke noe annet enn at timeren ba meg vente 45 nye dager. Fortsatt magre 750 Euro/uke. SSatt inn litt per bank, det tok ikke så lang tid, så det er vel veien å gå.

Hvorfor ikke kjøpe BTC fra Sturle? Bitmynt.no

Har kjøpt hos han uten problem.

Lenke til kommentar

Enig. For meg har det vært den beste måten å kjøpe BTC på. Sender du han melding på hverdager 11-12, så vil du typisk ha dine BTC noen timer senere (pga bankenes overføringer skjer 13.35 og 15.35, og han sender BTC så fort han har pengene på konto).

Beste måten å kjøpe og selge.. Raskt og ryddigt.

Lenke til kommentar

Enig. For meg har det vært den beste måten å kjøpe BTC på. Sender du han melding på hverdager 11-12, så vil du typisk ha dine BTC noen timer senere (pga bankenes overføringer skjer 13.35 og 15.35, og han sender BTC så fort han har pengene på konto).

Beste måten å kjøpe og selge.. Raskt og ryddigt.

Har ikke brukt Sturle selv, men solgte til en annen norsk fyr på localbitcoins. Også raskt og greit, tok kontakt med han på kvelden og pengene var på kontoen min morningen etter. 

Lenke til kommentar

Anbefaler de som vil bli med i oppstartsfasen på noe å sjekke ut R2B Coin. Har nettopp registrert meg selv og spytta inn noen dollar. En smule forvirrende foreløpig, men interessant konsept.

https://r-2b.com/ref/GAA

Hvordan fungerer det med betaling og lagring av myntene på denne måten før de er på børs? Blir også automatisk skeptisk med en gang jeg ser "MLM", men i kryptoverden kan man jo aldri vite hva som er fornuftig (ref f.eks. Dogecoin).

Lenke til kommentar

Anbefaler de som vil bli med i oppstartsfasen på noe å sjekke ut R2B Coin. Har nettopp registrert meg selv og spytta inn noen dollar. En smule forvirrende foreløpig, men interessant konsept.

Stort sett alt de skriver her er "kjøp nå, og du kan 3000-doble investeringen din". Alle de første avsnittene og de fleste av avsnittene videre nedover handler også om det samme. Ellers så snakkes det stort sett om Bitcoin og Ethereum. Såvidt jeg kan se loves det ingenting nytt heller. Skjønner godt du sier det virker en smule forvirrende, for her står det ingenting. Facebook-siden deres består også stort sett av "PRICE WENT UP TODAY" og et google-søk gir meg nærmest bare spam. Direkte kopi fra FB i sitatboks:

A $0.41 rise today!!! 

Let's hit $5.25 tomorrow!!

I

Double coin is still going on!!

Buy$100 get $100 free

Buy $500 get $500 free

$100 to $50,000 packages available

Also have the $28 package) no double coin)

This package lets you promote and earn$$

Det blir diskutert en del kryptos i den tråden her som mangler fungerende produkt, ikke har noe form for bruksområde, ingen utviklerstøtte og/eller er nærmest tro kopier av allerede etablerte kryptos. En del virker også å være ekstremt overprisede, for en coin til 50 cent er ikke "billig" når det totalt sirkulerer tretti trilliarder coins.

Blir direkte skremt av å lese her enkelte dager. En del av dere deltar, uvitende eller ei, i Ponzi schemes/pyramidespill og risikerer å tape mye penger. Det er greit å satse litt, kanskje man får 100-2000% tilbake på en 1000-lapp, men det kan man med FLAX-lodd også.

• Liker 4
Lenke til kommentar

God lesing om Ripple.

(Bedre lesbart direkte på forumet demmes:  https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/16376-connecting-some-dots/ )

Bear with me...this will be a long, but I think very interesting, post. I read the article that came out today from Google talking about Google Pay and how it's already available on Airbnb, so I went down a rabbit hole for about 8 hours and dug a hole to China. Literally. And it basically was facts that I've read before, but never connected them all together. Take a look:

The craziest thing to me is how everything is connected in terms of companies, investors, you name it. And I should start by saying that I'm assuming the investors I mention (big name investors) probably have some power behind them and obviously they want a great return on their investment.

So we start with Founder's Fund. Founder's Fund (owned by Peter Thiel) is an early investor in Ripple, and also Airbnb. Founder's Fund and CapitalG (Google) are early investors in Lyft. Lyft uses Cross River Bank to pay their driver's, and Cross River Bank has implemented Ripple's software. Lyft uses Stripe as their payment processor, and CapitalG and Founder's Fund are early investors in Stripe, which also had an early investment from American Express Business Travel - this was acquired by Standard Chartered Bank who also invested in Ripple. So right there you can see how using Ripple links a ton of people, and has the potential to save companies money, which makes the big investors in those companies happy.

Then we go a little deeper. A vc firm, 500 Startups, founded by ex Google and PayPal employees invested in WePay, which is considered a market leader among payment providers for crowdfunding site and small business tools. WePay already partnered with Apple Pay and Android Pay (now Google Play), and they were acquired by JP Morgan at the end of 2017. At the end of 2017 there were also 15 JP Morgan executives in Ripple's office one day.

Google Ventures is an early investor in Ripple and Uber. dLocal is a payment provider who integrated Ripple's software in the second half of 2017, and its customers include Uber, AliPay, WeChat Pay, and Union Pay, which are China's 3 major digital payment providers and they're ******* huge.

AliPay is part of Alibaba, Union Pay has a partnership with PayPal, and WeChat is part of Tencent Holdings, which is the world's biggest investment corporation. Tencent also has Tenpay, a payment system similar to PayPal. It was reported that Tencent was working closely with China's Central Bank in 2017 to develop a central payments clearing platform for online payments. In August 2017, key leaders from China's Central Bank met with Ripple at their HQ. AliPay and WeChat are the payment providers for DiDi Chuxing, which is bigger than Uber in China - in fact Uber sold their China operations to Didi for a minority stake in Didi. AliPay is also accepted by Uber and Airbnb. Remember - Alipay uses dLocal which integrated Ripple's software in 2017.

Alibaba and Union Pay also invested in Ucar, a rival to Didi.

Tencent invested in Uber and Lyft, Alibaba and Didi invested in Lyft, and Softbank Group invested in Uber. Softbank Group also has a 30% stake in Alibaba. So again, because of the savings, if Ripple is saving these companies money, I would imagine everybody wants Ripple to be used in the companies they've invested in, especially if they are already linked to Ripple in some way.

And now onto India. Alibaba and Ant Financial (affiliate of Alibaba, most valuable fintech company in the world, and operates AliPay) have a 62% holding in Paytm. They also have a majority share in the parent company, One97 Communications. Paytm is trying to become the Alibaba of India. They have Paytm Mall, which is a clone of TMall, online retail operated in China by Alibaba. They also have Paytm wallets - could they follow in the footsteps of Alipay? Alibaba and Ant Financial are literally copying what they did with Alibaba but in India. Softbank also has a 20% stake in Paytm...remember they have a 30% stake in Alibaba. You can also use Paytm to pay for Uber...It's all connected. Patym is becoming Alibaba's vehicle for their ecommerce play in India.

Alibaba has a laser focus on payments because it sees payments as a key strategic battle to winning ecommerce. Up until a couple of days ago they were going to acquire MoneyGram, a top 5 global money transfer firms, but that was blocked by the US government. Remember, Ripple stated 3 of the top 5 global money transfer firms are on board with Ripple, so this move would have made a lot of sense seeing as Alibaba is already connected with Ripple. Alibaba said they're still going to work with MoneyGram even though they can't acquire them.

Also in India - Flipkart has big investments from Tencen/Softbank/Axis Bank. Axis Bank started using Ripple's software in 2017, Tencen's WeChat Pay runs on dLocal which uses Ripple's software, and Softbank obviously has a huge stake in Alibaba, which has AliPay running on dLocal as well.

And then for ***** and gigs, Bezos has personally invested in Uber and Airbnb. Amazon has Instacart through their acquisition of Whole Foods, and Andreessen Horowitz is an investor in Instacart...and Ripple. If we want to dig a little deeper, Sequoia Capital, which may just be invested in every company ever, has invested in Airbnb, Google, Instacart, PayPal, Stripe, and Yahoo. If we really want to stretch it, the President of Sequoia Capital's wife worked at Yahoo at the same time Brad was an SVP at Yahoo...which happened to be the same time Yahoo invested in Alibaba.

And this honestly might just be the tip of the iceberg, I'm sure there are so many more dots to be connected and a ton that I missed. But, it makes you wonder. If the companies are saving a lot of money through using Ripple's software, and eventually XRP, I can only imagine that the big name investors behind these companies using Ripple could potentially be encouraging their other investments to start using Ripple as well, if they aren't already. Is Alibaba, with their majority ownership, steering Paytm in the Ripple direction? 

Welp, my brain hurts. This was a fun project though. Crossing my fingers for an announcement that Alibaba is completely using XRP, and somehow all of these actually are connected because I can't wrap my head around just how massive that would be.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Scam. Konseptet er overhodet ikke interessant, det er et klassisk pyramidespill.

Nå har vel kryptohistorien bevist at det faktisk har vært penger å tjene på slike ting, men akkurat den her var i drøyeste laget for min del. Begge facebook sidene du linket lenger ned peker mot andre referral sites (eller "affiliates" som de kaller det).

Det er heller ingen oversikt over hvor mange coins som er solgt / hvor langt unna target de er. Det er nesten et enda større og rødere flagg enn nettsiden. I praksis kan du risikere at de stikker av med pengene sine før coinen i det hele tatt lanseres (såvidt jeg kan se er det ingen bevis for at det eksisterer en blockchain her i det hele tatt. Jeg ser ingen utviklere i teamet).

Googler man litt finner man heller ingenting som skulle tilsi at dette er reelt. Jeg mistenker at pengene man overfører her går direkte inn på konto til de luringene på hjemmesiden. Googler du luringene finner du heller ingen info utover svadaen som står på hjemmesiden.

Nei. Styr unna folkens.

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

Jupp tar lang tid med ETH... Men se gjerne den video - de snakker om flere kule aktiviteter - air drops, trading konkurranse der de skal dele ut 3 stk Tesla samt annet moro. Og det virker som de genuint forstår hva de snakker om.

De virker iallefall til å skape mye publisitet fremover, det er innafor?

Fikk kjøpt nå, ikke for så mye(167 stk), men øker det så sier jeg takk?

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...