Gå til innhold

Morsom kar som har mistet nøkler til bitlocker-disken sin

kjetilkl

Anbefalte innlegg

Fant akkurat denne tråden på Technet, og følte at den var såpass morsom i god gammel techsupport-ånd at jeg måtte poste den her ;)

(Postene er skilt med "-")

Hi dear microsoft support team
I locked one of my drives with Bitlocker in windows 10 pro and after reinstalling windows 10 i can't access to my locked drive
i know my password and i have recovery key too, 
windows say the password is incorrect and in reset progress it shows mismatch recovery key
please help me, i have very very important information on my drive,
what should i do???
{removed}

Well remove the key from your post.
Have you installed all the update for Windows 10 since the install? Seen BitLocker on other posts not working until all updates are installed.
-

Hi and thanks for reply
i have installed latest windows updates and there is no updates 
and but still we have problem in bitlocker, or is it possible to send my hard drive to Microsoft?
is it possible to recover my data by microsoft?
i have complaint from microsoft,  is there any way to complain from microsoft? because i have very very important data in my drive

-
If you cannot decrypt using either the passphrase or recovery code the data is gone.  No one can recover the data.
-
this problem refer to Microsoft,   microsoft must support own products like windows 10 !!!
surely and surely there is a way to recover my data, and may be a secret method by themselves, i can't access to my data and can't lost my data for the reason of a Bug ! by microsoft,
what should i do ???
i need my info and data
could you please tell me the way to contact directly to Microsoft ???
 i have complaint from microsoft…
-

There is no "secret" way to break the encryption.  Encryption would not be much use if you could.
-
(You should not post a recovery key on a public forum.)
In case the computer you used to to bitlock the drive has been tied to a Microsoft account, you might find it's recovery key at OneDrive Bitlocker Recovery Keys .
If you're absolutely sure that the passphrase or recovery code you have on hand is the correct one, and those do not successfully decrypt your drive, then your data on this drive is lost. No way around that. This is by design.
-
thanks all of you
i absolutely sure that the passphrase and recovery code is correct
but i use local account instead microsoft account,
i dial this number for speaking microsoft (425) 882-8080 but there is no answer
and now i removed my hard drive and i'm coming to microsoft by this address Redmond, WA 98052-7329
USA, and please tell me when i've arrive who will be respond to my problem?
and can i ask the name of person who will be responder ???
sorry, can i get Mr Bill Gates address or phone number ? i want to speak with him.
-

You are wasting your time and no one who knows Bill gates address or phone number would reveal it in public.
There is no support for a bitlocked drive where the key and passcode do not unlock it.
-

why you removed my recovery key???
if it's useable or could open my drive please send me some recovery codes, By the way now you are wasting my time, there is no problem that you have not Bill Gates address or phone number, just please tell me who is responder to me in Microsoft Company? i want just a name, who is reponsible for my problem, Teri L. List-Stoll ? Dr. Helmut Panke? John W. Stanton?Sandra E. Peterson? just a name plz
-

I removed your key because it should never be made public.
I am off to help elsewhere.  Good Luck

• Liker 4
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...