Gå til innhold
Trenger du tips og råd? Still spørsmål anonymt her ×

Anbefalte innlegg

These are my thoughts, even though I might express my self convincingly.

Focal point of love
I picture the focal point of love as a point of light, between the the two genders, female neutering love and male masculine love. Both equally beneficial and necessary to be complete as a human.

Female gender
I believe that being able to define once own personality requires freedom and causes problems due to a male dominant world. My nr 1 with is for the female population to reach unity and stand together and say no without being afraid (I believe in the power of an idea and sharing). Those of you brave enough to embrace feminine neutering values and define yourself freely are brave and might encounter some problems. That said, I believe all problems are blessings in disguises.

The female gender challenge I perversive
Females have been thought by the man that beauty comes from the outside, which is a lie. Real beauty comes from the inside and is reflected in the face and eyes. I also believe it is possible to perversive inner beauty threw the body at distance (To much to explain so I'll leave it at that).
Secondly i feel the challenge is that there is hardly any unity among the genders, so criticism, competition among female gender seams just as bad as among the males. Please don't judge each other, none of you are perfect and love does not care about perfect, but understanding to reach the goal of unity.
Females seam to believe in equal rights for male and female which tend to make them more masculine which does not solve any problems.

The importance of changing the balance between the genders
We all know the outcome of male dominance, just turn on the news. poverty, inequality, materialism, families without homes, children with dead parents etc.
In my view the males have had the chance to rule this world for too long and hell on earth has followed in it's footsteps.
I believe the reason why females will do a better job is that you are neutering by nature and are family orientated and give birth and care for our young once, the coming generation.

Male problem
I don't know what to say it is kind of obvious. I'll add: Double shots of ego and competition instead of relationships.

Male solution
Define masculine love, which requires one to be brave and then define the personality in freedom. Become one with the female(s) and lift here up.

Solution to the worlds problems
I believe that when there is en environment of freely expressed loving masculine men and loving neutering females are achieved and deciding the faith of our raped world, our beloved earth will recover. I believe that equilibrium will be achieved when there is gender harmony and humbleness to admit that either males ore females are whole in them self and that we need each other to become One.

To focal point of love is Equilibrium.

Love is One, share it

Bare Knut

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Litt mye skrivefeil, Eksempelvis er det noe uheldig å skrive "female neutering love" når man mener "female nurturing love" (google det om du ikke tror meg).

Men ellers en grei diagnose. Å preskribere matriarki synes jeg imidlertid er en noe forhastet slutning. Målet må være en verden styrt av menn og kvinner i fellesskap, desverre bestemmer menn per i dag fremdeles langt mer enn 50% (et annet problem er at de kvinnene som styrer i dag ofte er svært maskuline).

Endret av Aiven
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...