Gå til innhold

Ønsker å komme i kontakt med artister! (engelsk)

Anbefalte innlegg

Seeking Artist(s)!

We are a small team who is making a 2D point and click adventure game and we are looking for 1 (one) or more artist to join us. English is required since we work internationally with workers world wide. Unfortunetly we can not offer payment since we're doing this on a hobby basis.

If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected] with an example of your work attatched. 

Kind regards,

Iselin Lystad

Team / project leader

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

I'm not interested in the position, since I am a programmer myself. However as a fan of the genre myself I think it would be interesting to hear more details about this game, it might also help you draw in some recruits if there were more information available.

• What is the game about? Can you tell anything that is not too revealing?
  • Which game engine are you using?
  • Which platforms are you aiming to release on?
  • There's been a lot of point and click adventure games over the years. Is there anything about yours that makes it stand out? Any special features or similar?
  • Can you provide us some samples of example art already made that doesn't reveal too much of the game?
  • Since you don't provide payment, will the game be free to consumer?
  • More?

If you're looking to recruit people I'd also consider making a project page with recruitment ads on http://ludust.com/ and similar sites

Lenke til kommentar

We're in a very early stage of it all and we're still testing the market, and the plot isn't ready until tonight so unfortunately I can not provide any details as of right now. We just took a rather large turn in our plot recently so I am waiting for my writers to have it ready before I can give you more information on it.   
We are strictly looking for someone who wants to join for the experience alone, and they do not have to be professional so to speak. We still have a lot of details to figure out of and the artwork we have so far is still in example sketches, except the character itself and the main theme soundtrack. 
We already have writers (plot, script and level design), programmers, developers, composer and artist, but like mentioned we still need another artist (2D) to help out with such as animations (sprite) and general artwork. We work in Unity.

Because this is still in such an early stage, we're already now looking for more people so they can join from the beginning rather than later to fully understand what we're working with and to be able to adjust according to their skill. 

Lenke til kommentar

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...