Gå til innhold
Trenger du hjelp med PCen? Still spørsmål her! ×

[Løst] Hvordan sette automatisk aktivering av USB-inndataenhet?

Anbefalte innlegg

Jeg har problemer med at touch screen på pc'en ikke starter med Windows. Jeg må manuelt gå inn og aktivere i enhetsbehandling ved hver oppstart. Det har ikke alltid vært slik, men mistenker at jeg enten har satt i gang problemet selv eller at det startet i forbindelse med driveroppdateringer. Touch screen'en kommer opp som "USB-inndataenhet" i enhetsbehandling, og den står altså på deaktivert som default ved oppstart.

Det jeg lurer på er hvordan jeg kan endre dette slik at denne enheten startes opp med windows?

Jeg har en Asus UX301 med W8.1.

Setter stor pris på alle svar!

post-262679-0-69879000-1411396148_thumb.png

post-262679-0-55084700-1411396155_thumb.png

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Hei

har ikke hat problemet selv men tok ett kjapt søk på Google.

USB enheter kan bli skrudd av under oppstart av Windows hvis Windows merker oppstarten går for tregt o.l.

du kan ta en titt på denne artikkelen

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/errorc/a/code-22-error.htm

sitat fra pcsupport

"

1. Depending on the changes you made, some solutions might include:
  2. Reinstall the drivers for the device. Uninstalling and then reinstalling the drivers for the device is one possible solution to a Code 22 error.

Important: If a USB device is generating the Code 22 error, uninstall every device under the Universal Serial Bus controllers hardware category in Device Manager as part of the driver reinstall. This includes any USB Mass Storage Device, USB Host Controller, and USB Root Hub.

"

Håper det hjelper

som sagt jeg er selv dette problemet

Mvh

Blucoll

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Hei

har ikke hat problemet selv men tok ett kjapt søk på Google.

USB enheter kan bli skrudd av under oppstart av Windows hvis Windows merker oppstarten går for tregt o.l.

du kan ta en titt på denne artikkelen

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/errorc/a/code-22-error.htm

sitat fra pcsupport

"

1. Depending on the changes you made, some solutions might include:
  2. Reinstall the drivers for the device. Uninstalling and then reinstalling the drivers for the device is one possible solution to a Code 22 error.

Important: If a USB device is generating the Code 22 error, uninstall every device under the Universal Serial Bus controllers hardware category in Device Manager as part of the driver reinstall. This includes any USB Mass Storage Device, USB Host Controller, and USB Root Hub.

"

Håper det hjelper

som sagt jeg er selv dette problemet

Mvh

Blucoll

Takk for inspill!

Jeg har tidligere forsøkt å avinstallere og oppdatere driver. Virker ikke som om dette er problemet egentlig. Mistenker at det står kodet et eller annet sted at enheten skal startes opp som deaktivert, og at dette evt enkelt kan løses manuelt.

Lenke til kommentar

Fant noe om dette på det store Internet:

"...I finally stumbled upon the solutions to both forms of touch screen failure - the failure upon closing the lid and more semi-permanent failure - are both caused by simple, stupid bugs arising from the particular combination of Asus' touch screen interface design and Windows' USB power management algorithms.

If your touch screen is going out when you close the lid, you probably have set the computer's power settings so that it "does nothing" upon closing the lid.

Changing this setting to "sleep" - after first restoring touch functionality, of course - fixed the problem instantly and permanently for me, though this will probably only work if you first go into the Windows Device Manager and find the touch screen device - it's a "USB Input Device" under the "Human Interface Devices" heading - right click and go to "Properties", go to the "Power Management" tab, and uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power".

The more permanent-seeming touch screen failure was instantly resolved by disabling the "USB Selective Suspend" feature in the power settings and cold-booting. So if you're having touch screen problems, chances are excellent that your touch screen is actually fine, and all you need to do is change all the settings as I've indicated here, cold-booting first if necessary to bring the touch screen back to life before you start. Hope this helps someone! "

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Fant noe om dette på det store Internet:

"...I finally stumbled upon the solutions to both forms of touch screen failure - the failure upon closing the lid and more semi-permanent failure - are both caused by simple, stupid bugs arising from the particular combination of Asus' touch screen interface design and Windows' USB power management algorithms.

If your touch screen is going out when you close the lid, you probably have set the computer's power settings so that it "does nothing" upon closing the lid.

Changing this setting to "sleep" - after first restoring touch functionality, of course - fixed the problem instantly and permanently for me, though this will probably only work if you first go into the Windows Device Manager and find the touch screen device - it's a "USB Input Device" under the "Human Interface Devices" heading - right click and go to "Properties", go to the "Power Management" tab, and uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power".

The more permanent-seeming touch screen failure was instantly resolved by disabling the "USB Selective Suspend" feature in the power settings and cold-booting. So if you're having touch screen problems, chances are excellent that your touch screen is actually fine, and all you need to do is change all the settings as I've indicated here, cold-booting first if necessary to bring the touch screen back to life before you start. Hope this helps someone! "

Oye Chavalito!!

Setter enormt stor pris på hjelpen! Løsningen du la fram fungerte utmerket. Tusen takk!

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...